"call The Muslims To Seduce Sikh Girls Into Islam!"

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

People claim to do that but would has the real courage to stand up as a Sikh in everdy life is more able to prove this.

The only counter move is to be stronger Sikhs and be true Khalsas and Nihangs. Learn how to be a true warrior and this is the only way to counter anything wrong said about Sikhi. Sikhi was put on Earth for a reason, just think of the many reasons why....

post-5391-1149783095_thumb.jpg

qoute"No its not, those are the exact words i would use- 'drunk easychicks." qoute

Yep they laugh all airheaded too.

Lionchild: You cant lie for them and act like they arent like this. I see it all the time. Just listen to what they talk about and youll see what I mean. hug.gif

WJKKWJKF

its true all this is getting out of hand no.gif :T: WAKE UP MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!!!!

it is dark times for sikhs and its only gunna get darker i mean this is kaljug.

I only hope tht with maharajs kirpa, we will all be blessed with the ability to open our eyes

WJKKWJKF

bhul chuk maaf

the smiley singh wasnt sposed to come up lol

post-3638-1149784269_thumb.jpg

Lionchild: You cant lie for them and act like they arent like this. I see it all the time. Just listen to what they talk about and youll see what I mean. hug.gif

lie for what? i used to one lol... i wasnt always sikh in my life... i'm just saying we should not dehumanize them or look down upon them like we are higher and more human than they are. We should help them, not put them down all the time. d_oh.gif

Im not putting them down. Im just stating the truth.

If they wernt ditsy, I wouldnt be able to say they are ditsy

Sorry about yesterday with the pic below

post-5391-1149786356_thumb.jpg

well... as shocking as these flyers/panphlets are... they do got 1 thing correct..... Punjabi/"Sikh" families AREN'T teaching their kids Sikhi.. which is why they are easy targets... the responsibility starts with parents... both parents and youth need to be educated on what Sikhi is... both parents and youth need to be aware of the situation... in north america, there's nothin of that sort (not that i've heard of anywayz) so we don't really have experience in dealing with sort of stuff.. Sikh Camps, workshops, keertan darbars, youth programz of any sort are a great start.... parents also need to get involved... maybe elders in the community can arrange some sort of event for parents which not only tells them current issues, but also how to deal with them, and which educate about Sikhi..

also, these flyers/pamphlets need to be sent to EVERY single punjabi girl out there so they know... people already mentioned that many punjabi girlz already know about this... that may be tru, but there are probably many more that don't know! if they are goin to convert to Islam, thats their choice, but at least do it knowing full well what both religions teach.... they should not do it under misconceptions and false statements...

Chardi Kalaa!!

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

Indeed. It's pretty easy not to do the wrong thing...you just don't do it.

You fancy that guy? Get over it.

Your mate's been bitching about you? You don't have time for stupid games.

The dude tells you he loves you and hasn't felt this way about anyone before? He probably likes your panties more than he likes you.

It might sound depressing, but it's the truth. But once you realise how normal and mundane all this stuff is, you realise that your true focus in life becomes clearer. Your love for your family becomes stronger. Your respect for yourself becomes greater....

If only ppl know this before geting trapped into it. Actually most people Do know this; I dont know what attracts them - maybe bollywood films? grin.gif Or maybe just curiousity or that particular age of attitude-problem and hormone-rush.. Whatever it is, its dangerous.. Not just dating Muslims and getting converted; But issues such as going too far in a relationship; Or even doing nothing bad but still feel guilty about it. The past always creeps up and pesters you.. Not a nice experience.. Could even lead ot depression! :@

On the other hand, maybe experience is the key to learning.. In my own opinion, I think its a bit safer to learn from other's experience rolleyes.gif .

Sorry for babbling

WoOoOoOo!! ma 1st post tongue.gif ...lol yh anyways!

.....muslims converting our girlss....that is mashed up!!...only if our sikh sisters could not easily fall for the mislead quotes repeated by muslims.....

.....as most people have said, everyone should know the roots of sikhi..our history, about guruji as that will make our belief and faith more strong......we should have the strengh to block all the fanatics who try to convert sikh girls! :@

its true though....sikh girls know it all yh......but they still take the risk of going out with a muslim ( even though they shouldnt be in a relationship in the first place)....what they like to say in their defence is..." awwwww! hes different to other guys...he sweet"....... blah blah blah ....yhh sure!!..its not like hes guna stick a label on his forehead saying... "hey am a muslim who converts girls???" :@

..... there are some sisters who will discourage girls, however there are some silly ones who will encourage them to see the muslim guy..." yh dnt wrry about it know one gunna find out....yhh he is a sweet guy though " ..etc :)

.......and as someone said that it be better if Kaurs could step in........yh i suppose it would be good, if our sisters too start to solve these kind of issues....i suppose there should be like more lectures/ discussion classes on these kind of topics......but at the end of the day its up to the individual to take the info in or let it out through the other ear!....

....well anyways at the end of the day it comes back to the point where everyone says DONT GO OUT WITH A MUSLIM!!! .........(lol yh shouldnt be dating anyone anyways :TH: )