1981 - 1984 Hijacking Singhs

Guest gurpreet_singh101

Guest gurpreet_singh101

VJKK VJKF

I HAVE A VIDEO & SOME PICTURES OF ONE OF THE SINGHS BHAI DALIP SINGH IS IN THE VIDEO WHO HI-JACKED ONE THE PLANES DURING THE INDIAN GOVERMENT OPRESSION. I WILL BE PUTTING UP A PROFILE OF SOME OF THE SINGHS. MOST PPL DON'T KNOW BOUT THIS GREAT GURSIKHS, SOME OF THEM CURRENTLY LIVE IN SWITERZLAND AND R NEED OF SUPPORT, SINCE SWITEZLAND WANT TO SEND BAK TO INDIA, IF THIS HAPPENS THEY WILL BE TORTURED, AND EVENTUALLY KILLED.

I WILL KEEP THE SANGAT UPDATED MORE INFO TO CUM SOON!!!!!!!!

(VIDEO FORMAT IS 3GP DOWNLOAD QUICKTIME PLAYER TO VIEW THE VIDEOS UNLESS YOU HAVE ALREADY GOT A PROGRAM TO PLAY IT)

http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,58954,00.h...ktime/download/

CLICK ON AGREE AND THE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PunjabSingh

VJKK VJKF,

Gurpreet Singh jee I remember watching those hijackings over Pakistan TV and Indian TV particularly the one of Indian Airlines plane which was hijacked to Lahore and further to United Arab Emirates.

In those days only Pak TV and Doordarshan Jalandhar TV were there.

I remember the hijackers' leader Parminder Singh "Harfanmaula" and one Singh who came out the plane raising both his hands and smiling.

The Hijackers did not have any weapons but said they were able to hijack the plane with the help of cough syrup bottles and cameras.They were interviewed on Pak TV where they told they hijacked the plane after doing Ardas.

Even the passengers told they were not ill treated at all by the Sikh hijackers.

Unfortunately,we seem to have forgotten them .

Here is a related story :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3040980.stm

Yes please post the pictures and videos as soon as possible.

I sincerely hope the Swiss Govt doesn't extradite them .

Guest gurpreet_singh101

vjkk vjkf

i seem to been havin sum problems loading up the videos, i will try to sort this out ASAP!

MEANWHILE HERE ARE SOME PICS OF THE SINGHS

BHAI DALIP SINGH (Orange Dastar) , MASTER JI (Blue Dastar), UNKNOWN HIJACKER (Brown Dastar)

JUST A FEW THINGS I REMEMBA FROM MY HEAD WHEN I MET THIS GURSIKHS

THEY DID 22 NAAM SIMRAN & BANI WHEN THEY GET CAPTURED BY THE GOVT

THEY TRICKED THE POLICE WITH A FAKE BOMB, IT WAS A BOTTLE WRAPPED IN SUM CLOTH WITH WIRES STICKING OUT LOL! CLEVA SINGHS

FEW OF THEM MET SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA BHINDERWALA, AND BHAI AMRIK SINGH

THEY WILL WELL LINKED WITH INTERNATIONAL SIKH YOUTH FEDERATION (ISYF) DURING THE TIME OF DHARM YUDH MORCHA

BHAI DALIP SINGH RECEIVED A SAROOPA FROM SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI KHALSA

SOME OF THEM TOOK AMRIT IN A JAIL I NI THINK IT WAS PAKISTAN THIS WAS SPECIALLY ARRANGED

All true heroes of the Sikh nation will be honored when sikhs are free from Indian rule. As of now we are forced to honor all killers of sikhs such as Indira Gandhi (indira gandhi international airport), Rajiv Gandhi's "shaheedi" was recently celebrated in PUnjab, Beat Sio the late chief minister of punjab's "shaheedi" is also observed by congressieyh in Punjab, and you can check out the punjab police website to see that the infamous Gobind Ram who forced sikh to drink his urine calling it Gobind ram's amrit is also labelled as a martry in India.

Resepct and honor comes with freedom. You can't expect honor and dignity living as slaves.

• 1 month later...

the guy in brown dastaar, khalsa ji is bhai harjinder singh

just to add on to Gurpreet Singh

There are accounts from hostages that these guys where so great that when letting the hostages go, the hostages where hugging and thanking them for how great they where treated by the hijakers. The accounts also published in pakistani newspapers included reports that the hijakers would offer food, and blankets to the hostages, and even provide food and milk for all. they explained the purpose for the hijaking to hostages, and that they did not intend to hurt any one, apart from a army guy that was on the plane in 84 i think, this was because he attacked them, so he was beaten up.

these singhs are true examples of karkoos, they acted without any doubt for the sikh kaum. they didnt kill innocents.

There actual intentions in 81 was to have Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa released from prision on false allegations, and in 84 was to let the world know of the attack on Sri Harmandar Sahib due to stoppage on media attansion. Both planes where intended to reach America to let the outside world know. as far as i can remember one plane was landed in lahore for refueling, but was then finally compramised by false promises.

VJKK VJKF,

Yes please post the pictures and videos as soon as possible.

I sincerely hope the Swiss Govt doesn't extradite them .

bhai sahib, unfortunatly this will be the case unless action is taken. we may need to organise protests and demonstrations to show the swiss govt that there is outside support for these people, and they are not alone. The hijakers, in switzerland are having a positive effect on the country through sikhi parchaar, and generally attempting to arrange charity events. they are working with great charity leaders of the country (theres one guy whose name i cant remember but is ment to be the equivalent of bhagat puran ji is to us, as he is to the swiss) who these singhs are working closly with to help charities. a demonstration for world peace took place in switzerland when we actually visited, cold drinks and food was distributed in a main town centre, as well as kirtan being performed. there is a great shortage of sikhs in switzerland and the hijackers are paying a great contribution to the upholding of the community there. there are 2 main gurdwara there which are being run and held together by them.

It was amazing to talk to these people. even tho they have hardly anything left, including even a passport, they do not regret there actions one bit. even when asked if they would like to leave switzerland they remain set in there principles that they would rather die then run. sikhi is truely the greatest thing they value. a great example of how all sikhs should be.

Why are we sitting here condoning an international act of terrorism. The hijacking of an airplane is international offense! Anyone, regardless of faith, should be ruthless prosecuted for such an offense.

Again, I ask you my friends, why are we condoning such a terrorist act?! I'm confused! Furthermore, what does this have to with Sikhism? :| @

read all the post, how could that be terrorism if the hostages are hugging and thanking and speaking of the greatness of the hijackers. this isnt an hijacking in the way we used to seeing. it was a hijacking for attension for the injustices that was occuring. it was one of the only ways to get attension from abroad for the events occuring in amritsar. as all media attension was blocked of, aswel as people leaving and entering punjab! they wanted america to see what was happening. we are totally against the hijacking of a plane, and killing 100s, but this is a total different concept

By the way this is an offstem of the post titled karkoo's!

What is the relevance of this unusual (and highly unlikely) hostage reaction -- that is, the endearment of the hijackers? Even if this were the case, does this condone the committing of an internationally recognizaed illegal act of terrorism? If it were to appease a group of people (as these hostages were appeased), does a Sikh engage in murder? Where is line drawn in terms of what a Sikh can and should do when it comes to breaking/bending the rules of the law?

Guest Narinder Singh

What is the relevance of this unusual (and highly unlikely) hostage reaction -- that is, the endearment of the hijackers? Even if this were the case, does this condone the committing of an internationally recognizaed illegal act of terrorism? If it were to appease a group of people (as these hostages were appeased), does a Sikh engage in murder? Where is line drawn in terms of what a Sikh can and should do when it comes to breaking/bending the rules of the law?

The Singhs who hijacked the plane had no intent of harming anyone, they had no weapons and the passengers on on the plane weren't ill-treated at all as they stated. They hijacked the plane to protest, thats all. And youre talking about breaking laws? The Indian govt. has broken many INTERNATIONAL laws, question them, not a few Gursikhs who harmed no one and protested for a just and righteous cause.