Barbar Shop

Frost

( Got this in an email, dont know if its old or what but thought ide put it up)

This is one of the best explanations of why God allows pain and suffering that I have seen: A man went to a

barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed. As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation. They talked about so many things and various subjects. When they eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said: "I don't believe that God exists." "Why do you say that?" asked the

customer. "Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist. Tell me, if God exists,would there be so many sick people? Would there be abandoned children?If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain. I can't imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things." The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument. The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop. Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard. He looked dirty and unkempt. The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber: "You know what? Barbers do not exist." "How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber. "I am here, and I am a barber. And I just

worked on you!" ****"No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside."**** "Ah, but barbers DO exist! That's what happens when people do not come to me." "Exactly!" affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist! That's what happens when people do not go to Him and don't look to Him for help. That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the w orld." If you think God exists, send this to other people--- If you think God does not exist, delete it! BE BLESSED & BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS !!!!!!

****THIS MESSAGE****

<mod edited : This message has been around for a long time and has nothing to do with muslims and conversion. The man with dirty hair and untrimmed beard is not said to be a sikh in the message above, and it no way implies that sikhs are dirty "Original comment of the topic starter regarding muslims edited">

thats such a stupid way of looking at that e-mail.

i dont think thats dissing people with kesh. Its just one of the many emails that go around trying to help people understand God. Dont be so quick to get ure kisherahs in a twist and blame an Islamic nation. Talk about paranoia to the max...

thats such a stupid way of looking at that e-mail.

i dont think thats dissing people with kesh. Its just one of the many emails that go around trying to help people understand God. Dont be so quick to get ure kisherahs in a twist and blame an Islamic nation. Talk about paranoia to the max...

"stupid" is such a non-smart way to evaluate the efforts of someone's seva in moderating a forum.

i did not recognize a problem with the original story, but if the mods wish to mod out of an abundance of caution then fine. if you disagree give them CONSTRUCTIVE feedback.

Also when you speak about kakkars using that language it suggests that is an acceptable comment. A non amritdhari (I sure hope you are amritdhari if you're making that comment) may suggest that you've said it, so why can't i say it to you when they really mean it as a veiled insult.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Definition of stupid

Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.

Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.

Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.

Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.

Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Wicked story... thanks for sharing paaji.

And i think the person that its reffering to with the long hair on the street will probs be a Hindu a devotee of Brahman... because they keep long hair since Brahman did... because if it was a Sikh then a Kes would of covered the hair to protect the Kesh.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH