New Era In Panthic Politics In Punjab

Guest DKI

mr kurta u have raised so many questions about sardar mann and bhai bittu ,

leaving all the points aside sardar mann resigned the post of ips officer , spent several years in jail

he was torturned brutally , he belong to a lanlord family he could have spent a lavish life but people like u are just blaming him becasue he stoped visiting a shaheed family , it coule be his fault ,. but does all his sacrifises for sikh panth are in vain just becasue he could not visit a shaheed;s family

as per bittu he spend almost 10 years in jail , how many years have u spent in jail for sikh panth???

bittu was a veteranay science student of final year he had a bright future he spent the glorious period of his life in jail for sikhs and its a disgrace that a sikh is raising point at his credibility

one oquestion for u , where do u live??? what is ur sacrifise for sikh panth??? if u have done more for sikh panth than bittu and mann than only u have the right to say ill about them ,

more over my dear freind , sardar mann took 2.25 lakh votes that means more than 2 lakh people stand by him and agree with his views, how many do u think would stand by ur views??

ur favourite dhindsa had 2 acre ancestral land , and now a days he owns more than 20 acre , one palacial house at sangrur and one at chandigarh , these are his known assests , and sardar mann he had 300 acres ancestral land , and now he own near about 30 acres , people them self can judge who has served better

my dear freind before posting any meterial plzz check out the ground realities

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr kurta u have raised so many questions about sardar mann and bhai bittu ,

leaving all the points aside sardar mann resigned the post of ips officer , spent several years in jail

he was torturned brutally , he belong to a lanlord family he could have spent a lavish life but people like u are just blaming him becasue he stoped visiting a shaheed family , it coule be his fault ,. but does all his sacrifises for sikh panth are in vain just becasue he could not visit a shaheed;s family

as per bittu he spend almost 10 years in jail , how many years have u spent in jail for sikh panth???

bittu was a veteranay science student of final year he had a bright future he spent the glorious period of his life in jail for sikhs and its a disgrace that a sikh is raising point at his credibility

one oquestion for u , where do u live??? what is ur sacrifise for sikh panth??? if u have done more for sikh panth than bittu and mann than only u have the right to say ill about them ,

more over my dear freind , sardar mann took 2.25 lakh votes that means more than 2 lakh people stand by him and agree with his views, how many do u think would stand by ur views??

ur favourite dhindsa had 2 acre ancestral land , and now a days he owns more than 20 acre , one palacial house at sangrur and one at chandigarh , these are his known assests , and sardar mann he had 300 acres ancestral land , and now he own near about 30 acres , people them self can judge who has served better

my dear freind before posting any meterial plzz check out the ground realities

I am not walking around boasting about my panthic credentials. Bittu is and it is only right to question his surrender and his watered down sentence.

Bittu spent 10 years in jail .... big wow. The mahan panthic soldiers like Shaheed Baba Gurbachan Singh Manochal gave his life for the panth whilst Bittu was holding secret parleys with his GOI contacts. There are numerous other Singh still lodged in Jodhpur jail. They are the panthic Singh. The GOI would never release anyone it thought was Panthic from jail.

As for Dhindsa being my favourite I again suggest you read what I wrote and in what context. If you still think he is one of my favourites then I guess the likes of Rulda Singh and Surdarshan of the RSS must be your favourite as Mokham Su of the Taksal (who courted Bittu on his release) has met with RSS figures on more than one occasion.

Mann inaugurates SAD (A) office in city

Express News Service

Ludhiana, June 19: THE new-found solidarity of the Shiromani Akali Dal (Amritsar) seems to be in danger. This began obvious here today while the party president Simranjeet Singh Mann inaugurated the party office in the city.

Loyalists belonging to the Shiromani Khalsa Dal (SKD) which was led by Daljit Singh Bittu and recently merged with SAD (A) announced that the SKD is alive and will recruit its own cadres.

Announcing this, Jagdish Singh Malhi, member, Working Committee, SKD, and Sarwan Singh Khalsa, general secretary and spokesperson, SKD, said, ‘‘Though we respect Mann and his group, Bittu had no right to merge SKD into SAD (A) singlehandedly. He never took the party workers into confidence while it is these workers who in Bittu’s absence floated and worked in the party. We worked for his release and once he was out he dissolved the party. We do not agree to this and hence will keep the SKD alive. Those who want to join Bittu are welcome to do so.’’

Bittu, meanwhile, at the opening of the party office, reiterated, ‘‘All those who want to change the face of Punjab politics and Panthic politics are welcome to join us. We are fighting the Congress, Akalis and the BJP. For us all these are the same.’’

Sources say the Dal Khalsa, another group which the SAD (Amritsar) is wooing for merger, is not keen on becoming a part of the group. ‘‘Though the party officials claim the talks are on, the modalities of the alliance are yet to be worked out. Why form a group and run it for years only to merge its identity later in another similar group,’’ said a party member.

Mann, meanwhile, once again demanded the release of all Sikh youths languishing in jails, saying, ‘‘The government is not doing anything to save the state from crisis, whether it is social or economic. We want people to come together and fight all the corrupt parties.’’

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=188851

Hello everyone,

I saw some discussion going about my father (Late Major Baldev Singh Ghuman) and family so thought maybe I can clear up few things.

I have my own thoughts about various politician in Punjab, but I would just like to say in the darkest hour of or lives and as a matter of fact for many other Shaheed families the Sikh institutions and individuals did not came for help. This is a sad fact which Sikh's will have to face, today or tomorrow.

I have written three different articles in newspapers last year about Sikh institutions, Panthic leaders and Sikh's and their resposne to the state effected families. One of them was also carried out of last months issue of Sikh Shahadat. One of the article was to blunt, I guess and only one newspaper agreed to publish it and others never responded back.

What I am trying to say is that overall Sikh's don't have a strong infrastructure to get support from, and the biggest reason for that is weak and selfish Sikh leadership and above all the ill informed Sikh community who keep on bringing these leadears back in power.

As far as your discussion about Mr. Mann and Mr. Daljit Singh, I am not sure what kind of positive changed they can bring to Punjab if they ever get elected and if they ever come in power. Most of the damaged which needed to be avoided is already done, their is not much left to fight far. The only and only one thing Sikh's need to do is to bring those to justice who are responsible for killings of thousands of Sikh youth and Sikh's must do this while staying in a democratic structure and bringing it to the International stage so that the history can be witness to what happened.

We do not want to be lost in pages of a history book, but our echo must sound in the ear's of time.

Baljit Singh Ghuman

If anyone is interested they may read a little tribute I wrote for my father on his 16th death anniversay (June 23)

http://badhni.com/art_936.asp

post-5509-1151087550.jpg

Guest PunjabSingh

Most of the damaged which needed to be avoided is already done, their is not much left to fight far

Dear Ghuman jee,

WJKK WJKF,

You mean to say there is no need to fight for "Khalsa Raj" or at least the Anandpur Sahib Resolution now ?

Bhul chuk maaf

When I said "there is nothing left to fight" that was not refering to Khalsa Raj. It is that we had too much of Sikh youth killed and tortured, and we have no real leader who can get them justice nor do we (Sikh's) have a leader at this point and time to follow (basically no direction) and on top of that Sikh people are shattered after the last movement and Shaheed famalies have no trust in any leadership now. We can not fight until Sikh's unite and build up a International lobby, first to get justice to what happened and then see what to do next.

As of Mr. Mann he is a pure politician these days, Their was a time he worked out of passion and love for the people of Punjab. Mr. Mann used many people for his gains, not just my father. What about Sardar Mohinder Singh Chaheru, Mr. Kuddian, Master Amrik Singh, and even stopped taking directive from Baba Takur Singh Ji (all because he was converting into a politician rather then a savedar)

I can't write every detail of it here but after my fathers death, he never bothered meeting us and when my mother along with some of fathers frined wanted to see him In chownk Mehta and Chandigarh he shrugged off......never responded to messages, he then used Mr. Sarabjit Singh (son of Bhai Beant Singh) to get some votes which he failed (The problem is not so much of Mr. Mann but his advisors who surround him)

here is something I will try to attach and see if you guy's can open it...its typed in anmol lipi.

Panthic_Leaders.doc

Baljit singh

Your attached article says it was some DDT members who shrugged off the shaheed Singhs mother, note DDT under Baba Thakur Singh never got along with Mann, and in your article you say Mann is not bad and as you say his advisors are bad, could you please provide the names of these advisers?