Victory But Yet Defeated...

So, today I had my PhD viva, and passed it with flying colours.

Should be a very special day shouldnt it?

Sadly, it isnt. Why?

Because what have I really gained?

NOTHING.

I feel so shallow and empty without Maharaji. I don't feel I have achieved anything at all.

How does one overcome these feeling?

Obviously by doubling the efforts and taking more steps closer to Maharaji...but that yearning desire to be with Maharaji and that sheer emptiness within me is soo daunting!!!

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

I guess we are all yearning to fill that gap within ourselves.......the answer to the life isn't '42' [doubt any of you youngsters will get that one!!!!]...its Maharaji!! But ataining that attachment with Maharaji is what we should all be aiming for in life.

WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru WaheGuru !!! d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

yeeeaaahhh..i kinda no how u feel since i am kinda in a similar situation..atm im bussyyy with exams... n recently i bin thinkin why???

why do i want 2 put myself through another 5 years of uni??

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

and i feel sooo stressed out about exams now (seein as i left my revision 2 late agen) and then i kinda feeel like a BIG FAT HYPOCRITE when i ask God 4 help, and 2 let me pass...cuz if i pass ye thass great 4 th "izaat" of th family BUT what else.... grin.gif

*siiigh* must get bak 2 revsion... i wasnt realy much help was i??sorry :)

n congrats on ur phD sis :@

Thanks..LOL>..I love the way people think I'm a koori!

Just cause I LOOOVE cats doesnt mean I'm a girl...I'm actually a boy (just to clarify that for you all)!!!!!

LOL...oh well, equality for the sexes I suppose!!!

:@ LOOL sorry BRO blush.gif hahaha..i do that alot around here!!! :@:

its ok 2 luv cats!! :) haha

& remember phD or no phD Vaheguru is always with uuuuuuuu :)

...erm..btw wa is this "42" ?! :) @

The answer to life, the universe and everything is....42....

Its a quote from a classic 80's sci-fi show (very cheesy but has a cult following)....if you are around 26-28 years old and from the UK you should know what it means...LOL!!!!

The answer to life, the universe and everything is....42....

Its a quote from a classic 80's sci-fi show (very cheesy but has a cult following)....if you are around 26-28 years old and from the UK you should know what it means...LOL!!!!

huh i dont get it....y 42???!

okk, actually dont explain further cuz im suffrin frm brain overload as it is...LOL!!

but thanks anyway :e:

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

okk, actually dont explain further cuz im suffrin frm brain overload as it is...LOL!!

HEHE DO SIMRAN 4 1 HOUR!WATCH YA HEAD THEN :@ !

VJKK VJKF!

Go to google and search:

the answer to life the universe and everything

Google's calculator function will tell you it equals 42... Read Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy if you wanna understand :) If you don't wanna read it, PM me I'll explain the story in short, I just don't wanna ruin the book for everybody else by posting it here. Oh, wait, he did kind of explain it already.... basically the answer is 42, but that's not the important thing. What's more important is the question to life, the universe, and everything, which we don't know :@