Khalistan Or ?

Guest PunjabSingh

VJKK VJKF!

I THINK, NOW THIS IS MY OPPONION, THAT SIKHS ARNT READY FOR KHALISTAN AS OF YET, THIS IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE SIKHS THAT STILL DRINK, EAT MEAT AND STUFF AND KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT SIKHI! NOW IF THAT IS STILL HAPPENING, THEN HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE BE LIVING IN THE LAND OF THE PURE? (KHALISTAN)!

I DNT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE AT ALL!

VJKK VJKF!

If we dont get Khalistan soon many more punjabi youth will start drinking,eating meat and stuff etc .

You dont know how young minds are being corrupted here in Punjab delibrately and slowly.

And one thing should be clear to all ,Khalistan doesnt mean a country only for Khalsas.

Some non sikhs who became khalsas and some sikhs who were not khalsas gave their lives for the Khalistan movement in the 1980's/90's fighting the indian tyranny.

Moreover sometimes to achieve our goal we have to change our appearence also lest we be recognised and eliminated before performing any action.

First get your homeland everything else will follow gradually .

Now when the SGPC which is mainly responsible for Sikhi parchaar is under the influence of RSS and SGPC members are themselves eating meat,drinking and stuff ,what do you expect from the younger generation.

SGPC is acting as a wing of Badal dal and BJP/RSS and badal family is mainly interested in kursi.

So much so that SGPC which is under badal doesnt even talk about or honour Sant Jarnail Singh and other Shaheeds from 1984 till today on main functions and conferences of Sikhs.

Now when the main religious body in control of all the Gurdwaras will not talk anything about the shaheeds of the Sikh agitation ,then how will the young generation know about them.

Even if those who know about the sikh agitation of 1980's/90's raise some slogans in favour of Sant Bhidranwale or Khalistan they are either arrested or shot dead.

But still there are still a number of Amritdharis in Punjab despite their genocide in the past.

das nimana

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't bother reading the entire post.

But you said "If we don't get Khalistan soon, bah blah blah is gonna happen"

Do you have a plan for getting Khalistan soon? If not, do something else about it that's realistic!!!! And if you do... well, then, what is it?

I'm not going to say more, I'm kind of annoyed by this Khalistan topic, but I feel a need to voice at least this much of my opinion.

Guest PunjabSingh

Bhajanpreet,

Im also very annoyed by your repeated comments.

Despite your views being in minority you are arguing for you point.

Your poll is not in your favour either.

Khalistan is now in the political stage ,peaceful and non violent for the time being.Come to Punjab and you'll know.

Most people are afraid to talk indepedentdly on this topic as you are either jailed or killed for shouting Khalistani slogans yet you heard them in Darbar sahib on 6 june,2006.

What are you doing for khalistan ? Are you helping financialy,physically,morally or in any other way ? No you are not and no one is expecting this from you either.

So better leave from the topic of Khalistan.

How Khalistan is to be achieved and what strategy is to be adopted need not be told openly to all by those who are working for it.

All such movements happen clandestinely .There are many GOI agents every where.May be even in this forum.

Im sorry but you dont sound like a Sikh you sound rather like M.K.Gandhi so called bapu of India.

And for your kind info India didnt achieve Independence because of Gandhi rather because of Sikhs like Shaheed Bhagat,Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha etc

Had Sant Bhindranwale thought like you more Sikhs would have been finished by now and the witch Indra Gandhi had a sinister plan of started skirmishes on Indo Pak border telling India that Pak had attacked India and this would have led to a genocide which none the less did occur later by her son.

Now that we are living in Punjab and still there are many Sikhs and Amritdharis in Punjab ,is all due to Kurbanis of the shaheeds of khalistan movement because now hindus as well as indian govt knows Sikhs can and will strike back if human rights violations are started again.

So dont ask how Khalistan will be achieved.

Just ask yourself what are you doing for Khalistan ?

das nimana

You got it wrong:

"I am also very annoyed by your repeated comments."

I'm not annoyed at all by my comments tongue.gif

Sikhs are a minority in the world, so that means we should just give up? Wow, you're a genious...

My poll's not in the favor, though everyone has posted saying "I'd rather do something other than war." They'll go for war if there's a plan, I think. I was going to make a new poll, saying, RIGHT NOW, WITHOUT A PLAN, but then, as I said, I don't feel like spending too much time on a topic like this...

Nobody's asking me to do anything, sure, but I don't think people should waste their time on this, either. I'm doing this for you! :|

Hahahahahahah!!! What kind of answer is that??? "How Khalistan is to be achieved and what strategy is to be adopted need not be told openly to all by those who are working for it."

That basically tells me NOTHING is being done. You just want to cover it up. Really, if there is a plan, tell me, I don't know much about this topic, try to enlighten me, so I may join your cause; so far, though, I haven't received ONE good reason why I should do anything for Khalistan.

And don't ever say I'm not a Sikh. You're making idiotic comments now with no backup or anything.

Guest PunjabSingh

Sikhs are a minority in the world, so that means we should just give up? Wow, you're a genious...

Are you in your senses ?

When did I say the above words ? By minority I meant YOUR views in your own poll that Sikhs should not go to war for Khalistan in which you got just 20% (minority support).1 vote was definately yours and 2 others .

Hahahahahahah!!! What kind of answer is that??? "How Khalistan is to be achieved and what strategy is to be adopted need not be told openly to all by those who are working for it."

What is there to laugh ?Strategies are never discussed in public.Last the agitation was crushed due to outside infiltration .Sikhs of GOI infiltrated the kharkoos as a result these mukhbirs let to killing of many good Gursikhs and top leaders.

Further if there is some outside movement you'll know about it.

Like I said earlier people like you born outside Punjab ,dont even know A,B,C of situation in Punjab,present and past ,perhaps you never intend to live in Punjab ,just try to argue on a topic like Khalistan with which you are not even remotely connected just for the sake of argument .

I ask you one thing : do you know what Anandpur Sahib resolution of 1973 is ? or have you heard these words for the first time ?

I dont like to talk with ignorant kids who dont even know their puratan Sikh history and what has been done in the last decade about Khalistan .

Actually Khalistan doesnt need support of people like you who have no interest in Punjab and will never live and will never give any sacrifice in case your religious places are defiled,Sikhs in India are killed or even if Sikh woman are dishonoured.

You think more than 10 year long armed Sikh struggle started without trying peaceful means earlier ?

People like you will still continue to say let's forget the past and there is no need for a Khalistan.

das nimana

Are you in your senses ?

When did I say the above words ? By minority I meant YOUR views in your own poll that Sikhs should not go to war for Khalistan in which you got just 20% (minority support).1 vote was definately yours and 2 others .

Why do you have to ask if I'm in my senses? Just because you didn't understand what I meant to say doesn't mean I'm going crazy or something, okay? You said:

Despite your views being in minority you are arguing for you point.

I meant that, okay, so what? If I'm a minority, how does that mean I shouldn't argue my point? Sikhs are a minority compared to other religious groups in the world, so we should just give up Sikhi, if we did what you told me to do with Sikhism as well.

What is there to laugh ?Strategies are never discussed in public.Last the agitation was crushed due to outside infiltration .Sikhs of GOI infiltrated the kharkoos as a result these mukhbirs let to killing of many good Gursikhs and top leaders.

Military strategies are not discussed in public; political strategies are. Think about it, they have to be; they need public support of it. You're saying that these planners are planning a war??? If they're planning a war, they need a lot of people. If they need these people, we need to know there is a war, or how are we going to be there for it? Please, I ask for at least 10 days notice before you call me to go off to war, to finish up some business here, okay? Thanks :wub:

And there should be at least someone saying "Something is happening" or else how are we supposed to know? Imagine if there were like 10 parties planning something, and all the plans would get screwed up because of interference by the other 9 parties.

Further if there is some outside movement you'll know about it.

Like I said earlier people like you born outside Punjab ,dont even know A,B,C of situation in Punjab,present and past ,perhaps you never intend to live in Punjab ,just try to argue on a topic like Khalistan with which you are not even remotely connected just for the sake of argument .

I'm arguing, like I said, to show you that there's no need of it, so you don't waste your own time :| And, like I said, tell me about the situation, then, and maybe I'll listen. How am I supposed to know all this stuff, okay? I live in the US, there's lots of stuff going on here and in my life as well, I don't always have time to check the news in Punjab. So let me know what's happening; I asked you for information like this before, too. IF there's some good information that supports your argument actually, then I'll listen.

I ask you one thing : do you know what Anandpur Sahib resolution of 1973 is ? or have you heard these words for the first time ?

I dont like to talk with ignorant kids who dont even know their puratan Sikh history and what has been done in the last decade about Khalistan .

I gotta admit, you are a very bad influential leader, bad explainer, and bad listener. I told you before I don't know a lot about the topic and if you give me good backup to what you're saying I'll listen. I'll forgive you for being mean to me when I already asked you for information like this, so now, tell me what this is, then, hmm..? And what's been done in the last 10 years, hmm..?

Actually Khalistan doesnt need support of people like you who have no interest in Punjab and will never live and will never give any sacrifice in case your religious places are defiled,Sikhs in India are killed or even if Sikh woman are dishonoured.

You don't need my support, but you need me to shut up so that other people don't start listening to me, so don't tell me stuff like this that doesn't support your argument at all, okay? If you want to stop arguing, stop posting; what kind of comment is that to make?

You think more than 10 year long armed Sikh struggle started without trying peaceful means earlier ?

Which struggle are you referring to? And wasn't there a time when we were actually given the chanace to get Khalistan peacefully?? You know so much of our Sikh history, right, so you should know that.

People like you will still continue to say let's forget the past and there is no need for a Khalistan.

You haven't given me a reason for Khalistan as of yet, so why wouldn't I say that?

Khalsa Raaj Will Happen Those That belive in it belive in Guru Sahibs Hukam Of Khalsa Raaj

Those that dont will be left in shame and dispair for questioning Guru Saibs hukam.

Khalsa raaj will come through naam the more naam in the panth the more chardikala it will get.

people can argue against khalsitan n for it all they want

but only those with naam kami will be elibgible to enter khalsa raaj

as it will be linked with sackhand