Sharp Or Blunt?

Guest Singh_jee

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LionChild jee this is a family forum rolleyes.gif

Sikhi is practical - But that doesnt mean bending the rules as much as you possibly can..

sorry, well your right, but one must ask the question of practicality in such a situation as this. If you where going to die or in the need of the kirpan (for example) or in a place that needed it, why would you be taking a shower? having ***? or even eating? that does not even make sense, there is a point where a line must be drawn between following by example and going to extremes. :@

Guest Singh_jee

LOLL this has turnd into a funny convo lolll well mr pritam singh jee is right but when i wash my kesh i always have my kirpan near by like right nex 2 me not on my body and when i go to sleep i have tied a kirpan to my kanga so the kirpan is never really off me!

and pluss i dont follow rehat maryada! if i gt a question i ask the guru ji strayt and he answers!

LOLL this has turnd into a funny convo lolll well mr pritam singh jee is right but when i wash my kesh i always have my kirpan near by like right nex 2 me not on my body and when i go to sleep i have tied a kirpan to my kanga so the kirpan is never really off me!

and pluss i dont follow rehat maryada! if i gt a question i ask the guru ji strayt and he answers!

that's exaclty what i do, it remains close to me, but there are times when it must come off, but not out of reach. :TH:

That's a new concept, don't follow rehat.. no really, there are so many out there... well, i won't go there.

-LC

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I tie my Kangha to my kirpan when I am asleep because I have dreads and the comb only can be tucked into my Keski{ dont start a- how do you comb thing because it was between the Panj pyare and me of how to care for my hair}Ill say it if it is of relevance to this post, but I doubt it has to do with a blunt or sharp KIRPAN.

And if you really want to know lionchild I tie my kachera on my ankle, and young children come to this site and you ask these obvious questions. How would and Khalsa/GurSikh have children? Procreation is a must so you must give up your Amrit vows to have children?

You must NEVER remove any of the 5Ks. They must be on your persons at all times, having it next to you isnt correct. This is why some people have to practice being a GurSikh for years before they even try to be blessed with Amrit, you cant sometimes wish to be an Amritdhari, it must be with every breath.

What if you were taking a shower and someone broke into your house, or while eating or procreation doesnt mean your safe from a killing freak or arsonist.

Back in the day Sikhs would go to the river{or the Amritsar sarovar} to bathe and does that mean there is no one trying to kill them or harm them or their kin. In our Ardas that we say multiple times a day we say "the blessing of batheing at Amritsar". And the reason why we wake up and bathe is to symbolize taking a bath in the pure waters of the sarovar.

And this is still on topic because we are talking about the KIRPAN.

Guest Singh_jee

ok but if the kirpan is next to you while having a bath you could jump out of the bath/ shower grab ypoour kirpan and go out on a killing spree!its hard to tie my siri sahib around my head!

""""""its hard to tie my siri sahib around my head!""""""

So practice.

Do you already know how to tie your own turban? do you have to practice tying turban also?

excuses excuses

Yes but that is to protect the people on the plane from a terrorist in Sikh saroop.

GuruJi would understand this. We as Sikhs agreed to do this so non-Sikhs dont panic and not fly on planes. That is the only reasonable way because your 30000 feet above ground and you cant just be pulled over by police and stop the terrorist

We cant have a Khalsa only airline or a terrorist would do the same on that plane as the rest and if anything would be easier because we would all think he is a Khalsa and would trust him until he morphed into his real form.

So NEVER remove the 5Ks that is what Guru Panj Pyare tell you at the Amrit Sanchar that is why you need to retake Amrit so you can hear these very important instructions.