The Nonsense In Islam

killah

'Sikhs' i see at the Gurdwara (usually old fogeys or middle aged over weight people) insist on talking down to the youth and if they say they want to participate they are told to go away. Well times have changed, gone are the days when if an elder said shut-up without any reason you just respected that. You have to give respect in order to recieve it. I don't stand for any nonsesne from anyone. If they tell me to go away, which they do i stand my ground and give as good at i take. That shuts them up!! :nihungsmile:

A Sikh does not hide away from speaking the truth! :TH:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaur-1

"""""""""A Sikh does not hide away from speaking the truth!""""""""""

:TH:

Waheguru Ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

May I say that Pritam Singh Khalsa ji you are really chardi kala and its really good that the khalsa panth has a brave brother like you.

May I say that Pritam Singh ji is bringing the issues to light and its especially good that the younger generation are made aware of this issue's. I aggree totally with all his comment because many of my friends, relatives and myself including are aware of this issues. Its not racial but a fact.

Look at the topic (last few posts) of "dont want to go to the mosque" where a young girl who intends to marry a muslim boy and has no clue about what most of them are actually up to! ..

A few young girls have no clue of what, in this case muslim boys, are capable of and their intentions towards young naive sikh girls.

If issues like this are not brought out and discussed in a sikh forum, how can we make our young naive sikh's know about them.

Pritam Singh Ji has the guts to speak out regarding this "issue". Well done to him.

Why should we let other religion "walk all over us", speak out against Sikh religion, distort history, entrap our naive Sikh girls and boys (well in some cases even adults)!.

Tolerance yes BUT only to a certain point. Discussing this issues YES..Its for the benefit of the readers who are unaware.

Maybe under another heading would have been better