'ek Niwas' - Update

thanks 84 survivor - ure original post at the top was very articulately wrote unlike other idiots who opened previous threads on the issue.

amazing difference between naievity and intellect. hope the matter gets resolved in a similar way.

Ayyyyyy no need to call them idiots, thats not very professional of you now is it. I say u should apologise to the sangat !!

The police should be more active in trying to stop this escalating into something far worse.

It is said that the pakhandi baba has been dodging tax etc and sending huge amounts of money to India via hawala channels. Therefore he is circumventing not only UK law (I wonder if he is Charity registered) but also Indian Foreign Exchange controls. Perhaps some jathebandis in India can get his full details and pass on the details (and follow it up) to the relevant authorities for investigation. Maybe the babas who attended Captain Amarinder Singhs inaugeration of the Khalsa Heritage Complex in Anandpur could meet with him and ask him to look into the pakhandis financial affairs in India.

how about we just go to this mandir? raid it if neccesary and rescue our guru?!?!?!?!?!

Nope, this is geting sorted by legal means and legal means only. This way we have the support of everyone in the community.

The police should be more active in trying to stop this escalating into something far worse.

It is said that the pakhandi baba has been dodging tax etc and sending huge amounts of money to India via hawala channels. Therefore he is circumventing not only UK law (I wonder if he is Charity registered) but also Indian Foreign Exchange controls. Perhaps some jathebandis in India can get his full details and pass on the details (and follow it up) to the relevant authorities for investigation. Maybe the babas who attended Captain Amarinder Singhs inaugeration of the Khalsa Heritage Complex in Anandpur could meet with him and ask him to look into the pakhandis financial affairs in India.

Yes the main meeting on the 6th July is with Police officials and the Sikh community and Ek Niwas. All your ideas and views like this are those required on the open meeting on the 2nd July at Sedgley street gurdwara.

It is said that the pakhandi baba has been dodging tax etc and sending huge amounts of money to India via hawala channels.

*Looks all nervous*

I have not!!

thanks 84 survivor - ure original post at the top was very articulately wrote unlike other idiots who opened previous threads on the issue.

amazing difference between naievity and intellect. hope the matter gets resolved in a similar way.

Ayyyyyy no need to call them idiots, thats not very professional of you now is it. I say u should apologise to the sangat !!

Im sorry - i wonder why it hit a nerve with u Kumi ... grin.gif

It is said that the pakhandi baba has been dodging tax etc and sending huge amounts of money to India via hawala channels.

*Looks all nervous*

I have not!!

haha jokez. u make me laugh. ure avatar just cracks me up everytime too. Can never take u seriously coz of it, no offence!

can any one go to the open meeting on the 2nd of july?

United we stand!

... divided, we are falling sangat jee... pray.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I think they just want donations from the Khalsa Panth Sangats to spend on whatever they want and after 10 years theyll finally act like they have enough money to build a Gurdwara.

This is a dumb idea. Sikhs should build Sikh Gurdwaras and hindus should not build hindu Gurdwaras, they have mandirs. Thats like us building a Sikh church or cathedral, thats not our building it would be for another religion. They can come to the Gurdwara but not build one.The could build a mandir but SGGS cant be in it or near it.

If she loves SGGS so much she should go to the already existing ones.

They are the smoke that is with a fire. You can also die from breathing in smoke and not just getting burned by the fire.

In the video of the beadbi she wasnt even doing the seva for prakash etc she loves SGGS so much like they claim then why wouldnt she start the day doing the seva? because she isnt doing the seva they just deal with the money and allow people to touch their feet.

Haha jokez. u make me laugh. ure avatar just cracks me up everytime too. Can never take u seriously coz of it, no offence!

That's my intention! :e: