'ek Niwas' - Update

Brief points from article - note TRANSLATIONS!!! (NOT my personal beleifs before someone attacks me! :| )

That parkash of (Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji) SGGS Ji has been performed correctly according to maryada and respect for the last 11 years

There is a special place for SGGS ji

And this place resembles that of a guru ghar and has earned the respect of one

Amritdharis also come here to do seva

We have been doing seva of SGGS ji for 42 years

But recently some people – esp those from sedgley st Gurughar namely lakha singh have spoken out about the parkash of SGGS ji

Had meeting about this where the following wer epresent:

Sedgley st gurdwara committee member –bhai lakha singh

Soho rd nishkam seva jatha - bhai mohinder singh

West brom gurdwara – bhai joga singh ji

Smetwick gurdwraa v.president - bhai ravinder singh powar

Nanaksar taath isher darbar – dr sadhu singh

And Bhai sukhvir singh

In the meeting they all emphasised the point that SGGS Ji should not be kept there because there are idols kept and worshipped there

Ek nivas baba was also present – tarlochan and he said then we will open another gurdwara for parkash of SGGS ji to which Laka Singh replied with great zest – “we will not let you open another gurdwara” and the others agreed.

Now the question is in order to open another gurdwara do u need the permission of lakha singh and the other people mentioned above?

On the internet we have been threatened, tarlochan has been threathend to get shot and I have been called a prostitute

We had a meeting with committee members from somerset rd gurdwara and they supported our case and said we can open a new gurdwara building with parkash only of SGGS ji.

Until that building is ready we will continue to do parkash of SGGS ji at ek nivas.

Somerset rd gurdwara Birmingham have helped us and acted with justice accordingly in agreeing to opening a new gurdwrara where there will be parkaash of SGGS ji, the whole situation can be resolved by what they have said.

If you wish to enquire further then you can call somerset rd gurdwara on 0121 551 1248

In the middle at the bottom in the box it says :

Khaas suchna – something important to t hink about

Ek nivas is a sanjha darbar where all all religions are respected and finished with tuk from Gurbani

“sabh meh jot, jot hai soeh||

Tis ke chanan sabh meh chanan hoeh”

y cant we jus go rescue our guru u knw this meeting stuff wont achieve anyfing

coz then they can jus go get another saroop bruv.

oh and when will someone stop DTF from just simply "selling" saroops?????? u all go on about Ek Nivaas, but DTF need a smack up the chittarr too.

Now for my two cents : Congratulations (thats sarcasm). It seems that thanks to the internet and Sikhs' weird obsession to make all our internal problems public, Ek Nivaas are doing a fantastic job of using this to their advantage. Of course, who is Lakha Singh to tell someone whether they can or cannot open a new Gurdwara?! But hold on, because everyone is at each others throats nowadays neway (i hear 10 Gurdwaras in Wolverhampton 'competing' with one another, especially those around Sedgley St), the Ek Nivaas lot can now go to the alternative competition Gurdwara commitees around Wolverhampton and Birmingham to gain support against the word of Lakha Singh, Bhai Sahib Mohinder Singh and others. Ek Niwas have found our weaknesses. They know them. They know them because Sikhs do their own beadbi and shame online. You only have to look at some of the issues on the net regarding Sikhs nowadays to see the sad sorry state of affairs the UK sangat in particular have made for themselves. We could have won this Ek Niwaas issue a long time ago but because we all fail to unite and decide to drift further and further apart airing our internal problems to the whole world, we are being played off one against the other by organisations like Ek Niwaas. So the blame lies with no one else, but ourselves.

sarbat dha bhalla

dhan dhan Guru Granth Sahib Jee

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Just someone bring a computer with wireless connection or at least have a way to connect to the web to use as evidence the video on youtube.com to show how within the past 11 years they have disrespected the Gurus Bir, after them seeing that they wont be able to argue.

Also say if they have Quran and Torah in there then they can , if properly {which it wont be} have GUru Sahib in a completly separate building {Gurdwara} but they are only making it a buisnees and not a worship place other than their mud statues.

They flag issue should also come up. The Khanda is on top of a Sikh Nishan Sahib which they are mocking because it is a mandir and not a Gurdwara.

Tell them to go around dressed as hindus because they are not Sikhs because they owe alliance to hindus.

Bring a book of Hukams and Gurmat along with rehat to show as info to the police/ dumb niwas as a back up to our memory of these things.

Just someone bring a computer with wireless connection or at least have a way to connect to the web to use as evidence the video on youtube.com to show how within the past 11 years they have disrespected the Gurus Bir, after them seeing that they wont be able to argue.

Also say if they have Quran and Torah in there then they can , if properly {which it wont be} have GUru Sahib in a completly separate building {Gurdwara} but they are only making it a buisnees and not a worship place other than their mud statues.

They flag issue should also come up. The Khanda is on top of a Sikh Nishan Sahib which they are mocking because it is a mandir and not a Gurdwara.

Tell them to go around dressed as hindus because they are not Sikhs because they owe alliance to hindus.

Bring a book of Hukams and Gurmat along with rehat to show as info to the police/ dumb niwas as a back up to our memory of these things.

chack tay futey

just contact the secret service and get 00SIngh (007) to come down. Look al your problems solved