Would You Be Suprized?

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now chandanjit kaur is making fun of us max :|

If I have anything goofy that I think I say it or write, and I dont care what people say. My sense of humor is wierd but I was the class clown all throughout kindergarden-12th grade and everyone that knows me knows me as a goof ball , and even though I am in Sikh saroop everyone that knew me still look at me as a goofy guy and over look my Sikhi {which is cool} a hyuck a hyuck { my redneck laugh :wub: }

WJKK WJKF

naw yo veeerji's....you dunno me yo i laugh at da lilest things :wub: i said all this in a good way rolleyes.gif

WJKK WJKF

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Now chandanjit kaur is making fun of us max :|

If I have anything goofy that I think I say it or write, and I dont care what people say. My sense of humor is wierd but I was the class clown all throughout kindergarden-12th grade and everyone that knows me knows me as a goof ball , and even though I am in Sikh saroop everyone that knew me still look at me as a goofy guy and over look my Sikhi {which is cool} a hyuck a hyuck { my redneck laugh :wub: }

WJKK WJKF

naw yo veeerji's....you dunno me yo i laugh at da lilest things :wub: i said all this in a good way rolleyes.gif

WJKK WJKF

You were laughing at us :wub: jk