Would You Be Suprized?

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

it's really beautiful creature though!

everything about it is beautiful!!!(im seriouse...not joking at all.) look at that thing.

just amazez me that humans and these things live on the same planet!

the whole movement, the color, the teeth...

can u find anything like that ever?

I DUNOO IT JUST LUKS FUNNY TO ME :-S LOL

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Remember God created all things. So all of his creation should be viewed with respect.

The snake was found dead because of the shocking electric fence put up.

Its either that or missing livestock/animals every couple days which adds up.

Remember God created all things. So all of his creation should be viewed with respect.

The snake was found dead because of the shocking electric fence put up.

Its either that or missing livestock/animals every couple days which adds up.

OMGoodness

Some people are just soo cruel no.gif

i know i know...u might say "would u rather have that thing kill or eat people?" umm i think there are better ways to handle things than doing that kinda stuff to protect ourselves :|

whoaa thats sum big snake blush.gif

Man, I'd love to go to a party with you. I can just imagine it:

MAX and PRITAM SINGH KHALSA are at a party. It's a wedding of a family friend and they're sitting around one of those cheap tables covered with cheap table cloth/tracing paper and is filled with cheap drinks and cheap snacks like cheap crisps and cola bottles, etc.

MAX

How are you enjoying the party? The food's good, huh?

PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

The party is but a creation of Waheguru, and so it the food. Both must be respected.

MAX

Uh...yeah, sure, but are you enjoying it?

PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I enjoy all of Waheguru's creations because the are Waheguru's creations. It is all Waheguru.

MAX

Okay, that's great dude...but is the food tasty?

PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Taste is but a sensation of mäya. It means nothing.

MAX is mildly frustrated, but he keeps his cool.

He tries one more time.

MAX

Okay, dude...I know that God, like, created everything. I know that you're really 'into' God and all that, but the fact is that God created all of this for us to experience. You sound so...dead. You wanna be dead? Well don't worry about that because you're gonna be dead one day, anyway. Just chill for a sec and do me this one favour, okay? Tell me, do you like the food?

PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

The food...is...Wahe...

MAX hurls his kheer in PRITAM SINGH KHALSA's face and storms out of the party.

PRITAM SINGH KHALSA licks some of the kheer off his face.

PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Mm...that tastes good!

:TH:

Maybe a lot of things in this world are not made to be experienced but to distract us, and those that we think act like they are dead are actually more alive than us?

And if you really want to experience the world then why not meet the snake and experience a bite?

The moral of the post- not everything in this world is made for you to experience.

But the post above, it was very interesting, you should type more of those.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• I agree we're not born with sin like the Christians think. Also I agree we have effects of karma. But Gurbani does state that the body contains both sin and charity (goodness): ਕਾਇਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਪਾਪੁ ਪੁੰਨੁ ਦੁਇ ਭਾਈ ॥ Within the body are the two brothers sin and virtue. p126 Actually, we do need to be saved. Gurbani calls this "udhaar" (uplift). Without Satguru, souls are liable to spiritual death: ਜਿਨਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨ ਭੇਟਿਓ ਸੇ ਭਾਗਹੀਣ ਵਸਿ ਕਾਲ ॥ p40 Those who have not met Satguru Purakh are unfortunate and liable to death. So, yeah, we do need to be saved, and Guru ji does the saving. The reason Satguru is the one to save is because God has given Satguru the "key" (kunji): ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਹਥਿ ਕੁੰਜੀ ਹੋਰਤੁ ਦਰੁ ਖੁਲੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਭਾਗਿ ਮਿਲਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੭॥ In the True Guru's hand is the key. None else can open the door. By perfect good fortune the Guru is met. p124
    • That's unfortunate to hear. Could you give any more information? Who was this "baba"? He just disappeared with people's money? Obviously, you should donate your money to known institutions or poor people that you can verify the need of through friends and family in Punjab.
    • Sangat ji,  I know a family who went Sevewal to do seva sometimes end of 2019. They returned last year in great dismay and heart broken.  To repent for their mistakes they approached panj pyaare. The Panj gave them their punishment / order to how t make it up which, with Kirpa, they fulfilled.  They were listening to a fake Baba who, in the end, took all the "Donations " and fled sometime over a year ago. For nearly 4 years this family (who are great Gursikhs once u get to know them) wasted time and effort for this fake Baba. NOT ONLY this one fam. But many, many did worldwide and they took their fam to do seva, in village Sevewal, city Jaitho in Punjab. In the end many families lost money in thousands being behind this Baba. The family, on return, had to get in touch with all the participants and told them to stop.  I am stating this here to create awareness and we need to learn from whom we follow and believe. It's no easy but if we follow the 3 S (Sangat, Simran and Seva) we will be shown the light. As I am writing this the family in question have been doing the same since 2008 onwards and they fell for this Baba... it is unbelievable and shocking.  This am writing in a nutshell as am at work on my break so not lengthy but it deserves a great length.  Especially the family in question, who shed light on youngsters about Sikhi 20 plus years!! 
    • Giani Kulwant Singh Jawaddi Kalan uses simple Punjabi.
    • Leaving aside Guru ji, the general question of taking afeem (opium) in limited quantities for war/medical wounds is simply unproblematic. When you go to the hospital, they give you morphine. What do you think morphine is? It's an opiate. Even codeine (cough syrup) is an opiate! Ever had a cough? Granted, it is against Gurmat to take opium or other drugs for the fun of it.

Important Information

Terms of Use