Dating Girls

sewasingh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm...If you look at love marriages, most of the couples are unhappy, because when they first meet each other they try to act their best. Well, of course they're gonna think that it's right for each other to marry. But once u have, there's more chance that you'll be disappointed, as the marriage isn't the way u thought it would be.

U could say the same for arrange marriages, but it isn't really as bad. And the way people think of arrange marriage isn't the way it used to be like in the olden days. It's not as strict, u get to choose who u would like to marry and so forth. And another thing is, that today's society is a lot better than how it was years ago. So, your marriage won't be based on how rich you are or whatever, but on how u both match.

I think dating a girl is just wrong, but the choice is yours. If dating was THE right way to meet your girl, it would have been written in the Guru Granth Sahib. Just think, that if u do choose to date, then u might as well do other things such as cut your hair, drink alcohol, take drugs etc as dating isn't really permitted.

Also think, that even though your intentions are to marry, what if there's more than one girl? What if one girl really likes u, but u decide to choose another girl instead? Just think how much jealousy and pain that girl will go through!

If all sikh people were allowed to date, then marriage would be out of the question, as people would want to be free, and not want to commit to one person.

Oh and by the way, Shaadi.com is a sham!!!

WJKK WJKF

i agree aswell....let guru sahib choose for you veerji.....and accept whoever HE does choose for you ji....no use dating girls....and yes i agree with gupt lion.....nothing is wrong with arranged marraiges ji....i'm sure your parent's will find a nice,sikh girl for you....bhul chuk muaf karnee ji

WJKK WJKF

penji plz edit ur signatures.

its "KAR KIRPA WASOH MERAI HIRDEY HOYE SAHAI AAP

MANN MEH RAAM NAMA JAAP"

SORRY FOR REPLYING OUT OF THE TOPIC.

i told my parents my choice and they said no. same cast same everything even knew my relations.

out of spite they said no.

anyway

so i let them make make their choice and now i have a

new sister relationship, but dont worry i will not leave her.

they have both passed on but i have a loveley sister to look after me.....

all said and done...gods got a funny sence of humer..

Nowadays, parents are much more understanding. Most of them would prefer their child/ren to be happy when it comes to marriage. Some parents however, seem to care more about their reputation and not consider their child's future happiness.

the objective or aim of datings gals is to know about the nature and living style of her

or the we can that the life style of ur future life partner.

so that it wud be easy to live togather after marraige and if there wud be common things between

the couple then they will find that person matching to the thinkings and wud like to marry with dat.

but if we trust waheguru then we dont need to do any thing like dat.

we shud just ardas waheguru to give us a partner of HIS choice.

if we choose our partner ourself then waheguru will not be helpful to us in our future problems.

we ourself will be responsible for all truobles which may come.

but if we trust waheguru and let HIM choose our life partner then always waheguru will be helpful

to us coz we trusted HIM and waheguru will be responsible.

lol how does word responsible looks added with waleguru :|