Taking Someone To Cut Their Hair

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

"""""""""""""""""again, is he cutting his hair? no, so it's not supporting the cutting of his hair"""""""""""""""""""

No he isnt cutting his hair, but he is doing the assisted suicide to his brothers hair.

If you kill someone its alright as long as you dont kill yourself?

Sikhs are against cutting your hair and altering your body. So how can you let someone willingly sever their hair? My hair is a part of my head and cutting my hair is the same as cutting off my head. I cant allow that to happen because on my neck is the Gurus head , not mine at all, I just hold it on my body for GuruJi.

If I was to cut my hair my head would have to go with it.

I guess I am so against cutting hair since before I became a Sikh. Most of the males in my family went bald {old grandpa chrome dome with the sides short look} really really early some at 18. My grandpa was bald in high School so they told me that I was to be bald at 20. When they finally made me cry about it when I was 10 or 12 I quit cutting my hair and grew bunga, and the only way for me to have no hair is if Waheguru made my hair start to fall to the ground { which would have to fall by the dread and not each hair at a time} or have my head fall with my hair with it.

Im not cutting my daughters hair. Jessie know I wont aprove of it, but since she isnt a Sikh there is a chance of her doing that which Ill have to respect so Im not forcing my faith on her daughter also. I wont like it at tall { hehehe british accent} but if she does Ill have to respect what she does. I hope she doesnt read this because Ill never let her know that I would have to respect it. I will but if I tell her then shell do it knowing Ill have to respect it. Right now Ill make her resist my wishes instead of knowing that Ill accept it no matter what because I must she is a woman and also my wife so I must accept it. I just hope my dedication to Sikh reveals to her that I just wish to keep her head the way it is intended to be{with Kaysh intact.}

post-5391-1152044243.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the brahmins were greedy they would have been chewing on the still live raw meat of the cow.

Guru Gobind Ji was very tricky when he said things and it mostly didnt mean what he said, it tended to have a twist to it to make the person think.

""""""""""""""""""""""""sorry .. wat is manmat ?"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Manmat is this man named matt that lives down the street. :| lol

Man mat is when you think something that is contrary to Gurmat

a.e If you think you can cut your hair and not be an Amritdhari is manmat. Listening and acting according to the Gurus teachings is Gurmat.

The punishment for cutting your hair is: you get hung by your feet and they dip your head into a pool of hungry pirhanas. :wub: kidding hehe

If you cut your arms, legs, and ears off then I guess cutting your hair wouldnt hurt. :wub:

I was a non-flesh eating vegetarian before I was a Sikh anyway so it wasnt from any Sikh or hindu source of me being a veggie eater only.

I only eat veggies and no fruit :| just kidding, hehehe

WJKK WJKF

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....pritam singh khalsa veerji your family pic looks so cute.......and yes it does take alot of courage to say that kinda stuff so lotsa respect to ye veerji....and well about the cutting hair thing....i sometimes have to go with my cousin when she goes to the parlour to get her eyebrows done,to get ready for parties....or stuff like that....but when i'm there i just do simran...and i never notice what's going on.....and besides as long as i aint doin nunn of that man....just concentrate on waheguru....dw veerji maybe as your bro grows up guru sahib will do kirpa and he'll start with the rite path aswell :TH: bhul chuk muaf karnee

WJKK WJKF

About 6 months ago a group of us (all Singhs) were driving through a main road. We were stuck in a traffic jam outside a busy shopping parade where there was an Asian barbars. In the barbars was a middle-aged Sikh man sitting waiting.

All the Singhs in the car flipped and stormed into the barbars. We went up to the Sikh man and one Singh said "tenu sharam nay andhi, Guru da Sikh es jaga wich!. The Sikh man said sheepishly that "meny maff kardo, mai apnay munday nu lakay aya". We turned around and saw a 4/5 year old mona boy waiting to get his hair cut. OK, we probably over reacted but the reaction was natural, it was not a good site to see a Sikh sitting in the barbars.

The point is heads turn when a Sikh in Guru Ji's roop walks into places. Just think of who you are representing when you walk into a place. Would Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj have taken his sons to the barbars! His sons would have given shaheedi first.