Wonderland Trip

allstarkobe veerji .. whoever u are.. i give you props bro .. but u do still make me laugh .. i wouldnt EVER once not admit that i did try to find out who you are .. simply because when you made that thread i happen to be browsing and a couple of browsers were also browsing that thread when it got made.. and one of them happened to be my buddy so i asked him ..hahahaha wats the big deal ?

and to answer ur other questions of why two wonderlands ? i think daljeet said it straight out .. get your FACTS straight bro .. goto the shoutbox on OSY and you will know that there was already a wonderland trip being planned for right after the toronto samagam ..

if coss has a problem wit it .. let them contact me and ill explain to them how we saw it ..

a wonderland trip was in the works anyway and a poster was just made just when the coss details were let out ..

ur just a confused individual that thinks that the coss wonderland trip was organized/advertised first.. if you think that .. good for you .. is it true ? who knows .. does anybody care.. no .. why ? its only a small wonderland trip .. !!!! if not monday .. go saturday .. we are not trying to compete with anybody .. if not many come out on monday and more come out on saturday GOOD .. i would be actually MORE happy !!

PLEASE get your information straight first or at least contact ones who are organizing and ask them first instead of defaming someone on the internet..

if it wasnt for a another samagam on the weekend of the 15th i wouldve went to that wonderland trip as well since i will be getting a 2 for 1 deal with wonderland (second visit free) .. please .. PLEASE .. before you start going all WHACK over msg boards.. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

if u like more information .. i dun think it will be too hard for you to get my number either :e: .. so.. chardi kala singh !

bhula chuka maph

Jaspaul Singh, you rock!

AllStarKobe, do something constructive rather than creating a special ID to come and start a war on a forum which really isnt going to get you anywhere. I was going to write something else to u but I have decided to try and control my josh a little.

here are your facts:

wonderland trip on monday cuz of special lil ol ME

i work on weekends and july 15 is my bday!! so i dun wanna go on saturday to wonderland

so we goin monday

so this trip is all cuz of

ME

ME

ME

ME

ME

(im kiddin ... but it wud be cool if it wuz cuz of me blush.gif )

Oh man...haha, I haven't visited this forum in 2 months, and this post was the first one I read!! Such important topics.....lol. Well actually, I was sorta wondering why there were two Wonderland trips as well, but honestly, it doesn't matter. Just as long as we all get to go and give Paramount Canada's Wonderland our hard-earned 60 Canadian dollars.

Maybe next year they'll actually report a profit!

ha.

fat chance.

K so hope you guys have fun :| I'll personally be going on Saturday but that's because i work Mondays. Stoopid corporate doesn't really give weekdays off no.gif .....but yeah, have funnnn!! Don't worry about which day you're going on. I know AllStarKobe is a little angry, but anger is expressed on this forum all the damn time.....I don't think its ever actually going to go away.

And HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS and MANPREET! :TH:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! WOWWWWW!!!!! I say something so simple and everyboddyyyy gettin <Edited> off. I must say when I started this thread I was bored as helll. I was hoping to amuse myself but you guys are too much. Thanks for the 2minutes of comedy u provided for me and please Golee Maro do say what u want. The more <admin-profanity filter activated> u talk about me the better it is for me. I'm sure u've heard the sakhi where the man went around town n people talked <admin-profanity filter activated> about him thus eating his <admin-profanity filter activated>. so please continue to do so I'll be more than glad to get my paaps be taken away by you guys. So do continue... if you don't I can always come back n say something that will make ur blood boil and jus start "punkin me."

Happy early berday to Princess and manpreet.

Have fun at Wonderland.

PS: I ain't goin to either trip, I aint even goin with www.shindasingh.com

hahahahahah

brother .. assuming things is reli something eh ? :TH:

im actually having a blast myself reading your 'concerns' with all this .. LOL.gif

as for who you are.. i do know .. but like you said its no point rite ? if there was a point i would confront u but i would rather leave u to be cuz it not hurting or upsetting me or anybody else .. :|

ppl that will go will go .. who dun wana go will not .. and life will go on .. like that old saying my pal heera singh always says .. everything happens for a reason, shyt happens, life goes on..

chardi kala singh ! hope guru sahib gives us naam di dhaan, sikhi vaala jeevan !!

vaaaheguroooo pray.gif