Victory To Guru Maharaj And The Panth over Ek Niwas

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

""""""""""""""""""""... and so a whole new debate starts...""""""""""""""""""""

There have been this form of teaching to teach all the children students in Damdama Sahib to be able to read from SGGS. Or they would all be disrespecting SGGS by not having a chandoa Sahib and chaar Sahib and on a Manji Sahib, because they all sit outside in a long row with the Sanchian on a rehal/pauthi.

it still has the gurus word, no exceptions, the page count and language is not as important as the message itself. Just because it's devided in two volumes make the message less important and lower...

d_oh.gif

Dont disrespect the Guru by calling it a "page" it is ANG

A Bir of SGGS is 1430 ANGs

A Bir cant be a Bir if its split and is split for the post of mine above.

When it is divided into two it is now not called a BIR. So the form is lower. You question way too much to have an open mind.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine alot of people find is strange that people will worry so much about the little things and have little rules for everything and not actually pay attention to the guru's message.

What is even more strange is that some people for example will not allow chairs in a gurdwara, but on the other hand allow electricity and running water into the temple. Both of which where not in gurus times.

Yes, epopel drive cars, the gurus used horses. People talk on interent, guru nanak used his voice. And so on... why do people proclaim the follow gurmat when they really don't? do we now make up our own gurmat?

Really, what is the point of it all?

On the subject of numbers and pages (or whatever you want to call them), again, why be so emotional over the number of pages or the language used? why not use that energy to actually read the SGGS?

People get worked up about this stuff and don't pay attention to the message no.gif

""""""""""""""""On the subject of numbers and pages (or whatever you want to call them), again, why be so emotional over the number of pages or the language used? why not use that energy to actually read the SGGS?"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You disrespect the Guru when you call them "pages"

Do you want to write your own Bir then next call yourself Guru of your language used?

In other words you say "Harahm, Harahm" The surrounding moderizes but the tradition shouldnt. A table and chair existed during the Gurus times. To the Guru it was considered eliteism.

You sound as if you want to disrupt the Panth with your uneducated remarks?

Do you want to write your own Bir then next call yourself Guru of your language used?

In other words you say "Harahm, Harahm" The surrounding moderizes but the tradition shouldnt. A table and chair existed during the Gurus times. To the Guru it was considered eliteism.

how so? please give me SGGs quote to prove your point, if not, why are you trying to make things complicated? i suppsoe you think all scripts other than gurmakhi are inferior? if so, you have indeed become cultural lost and have become ashamed of your heritage.

then so be it, no chairs at gurdwara, it's the norm anyways. Now, since you stated it... please, never sit on a chair again, it will make you eliteist :|

:wub:

Apparently, it has been agreed that Maharajs saroop will be taken off Ek Nivaas under an agreement reached today with police, members of the sangat and attendees from Ek Nivaas.

A very fine triumph for the Sikh Panth.

Thank you to the people and sangat who made the effort to at long last ultimately sort out

this ageing matter of importance, and it is good that the Ek Niwaas agreed and respected

the final decision of the Sikh community.

Daas hopes this episode will now come to a complete end and there is total harmony on this

matter in the future.

Vaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!!

d_oh.gif

how so? please give me SGGs quote to prove your point, if not, why are you trying to make things complicated? i suppsoe you think all scripts other than gurmakhi are inferior? if so, you have indeed become cultural lost and have become ashamed of your heritage.

then so be it, no chairs at gurdwara, it's the norm anyways. Now, since you stated it... please, never sit on a chair again, it will make you eliteist :|

You expect a quote for everything. You make everything complicated because your very uneducated with Sikhi.

In Sikhi Yes other texts are inferior to Gurmukhi. Research what Gurmukhi means Im tired of doing things for you. { I call this how you lazily do research by making dumb comments } Go the Akal Takhat and say that you want, that you demand another Language Bir of SGGS. I wonder what they would say to you?

You sound to me as if you try to divert the river of Sikhi. I can tell that you dont even recite Gurmukhi banis, because you talk so against it.

I am Samoan, Scottish, German and Irish. How can I be culturally lost and be ashamed? Do I have to wear a kilt to not be ashamed? Do I need a German beer stein in my hand to not be ashamed? Do I need to beleive in a mythical leprokan to not be ashamed? Do I need to wear a lava lava to not be ashamed? Or do I need to do it all at once? Tell me how to not be ashamed of my heritage? HOW CAN A LINGUISTIC SCRIPT HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT HERITAGE I AM OR IF IM ASHAMED?

You are really stupid : {Slow to learn or understand, Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.

Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless} to make any of your comments besides your question to ask what sanchian was. You need to learn the basics of Sikhi, because your education in Sikhi seems very very limited.

You are correct I am an eliteist if I sit on a chair at the Gurdwara, and thats why I dont sit on a chair at the Gurdwara. If Im at a Gurdwara where they have chairs I sit on the floor anyway even when people look at me stupid for making them look bad for sitting on a chair. Ive even sat on the gravel and dirt and walked around without my shoes on in an outdoor Langar tent to show that they choose to not follow the rules.

But at my house I can sit on anything I want, even though I still sit on the floor most of the time. Its funny how you pretend to act educated with Sikhi, and you want to teach Sikhi to the masses? It will take you forever to learn enough to teach. The only things that you can teach is " They eat there" "They worship there" "They play Kirtan here" This is a Turban" "This is a flag" etc but nothing in depth.

Kid,

You sound a very unintelligent boy! You just fail to understand what PSK is saying. Go and do your homework and try to to do more reading and use a dictionary so that you understand what you are reading.