Victory To Guru Maharaj And The Panth over Ek Niwas

The fact remains SGPC and Akal Takht Sahib remain in the hands of Prakash Chand Badal and his stooges.

Mrs Badal and several of badal's akali leaders have been visiting and hob nobbing with bhaniaraywala who has been responsible for burning many swaroops of Shri Guru Granth Sahib and who has been excommunicated from Sikh panth.

Even congress leaders have been meeting bhaniarawala.

The Dharam yudh morcha to liberate our Gurdwaras from prakash badal and family is starting from July 8th ,2006.

It will not be as easy as "ek niwas" as the persons who are to be evicted are in Sikhi swaroop but the Panth is prepared to give any number of sacrifices to liberate the SGPC and our Gurdwaras from the clutches of badal,BJP and RSS .

No doubt our Akal Takht is great but the persons occupying them are masands and poojaris .

das nimana

i agree with you the people who occupy them are masands etc.. n we do nothign about it let them corrupt the panth :|

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

If they want to read the teachings of SGGS they should get a Sanchian version of it, and them they can still read from the teachings of SGGS without disrespecting it, because it wont be in Guru Saroop.

there were aot of people that had gathered their for hours

a few youth however decided to do kirtan in a room which could be heard all over the gurdwara sahib used their time wisely instead of jsut standing around

AHHH YESSS, NICE KIRTAN INDEEDDDDDDDD :T: :T:

Sanchian version?

HMMM ABOUT THE IK NWIAS FING YES IT SHUDNT HAD BIN CALLED IK BAKWAAS

.. BUT U NEED 2 NOW THE HISTORY OF THE MAN WHO IS THE SO CALLED "BABA" PLACES RUN BY PEOPLE LIKE HIM SHOULD NOT BE OPENED

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

A Sanchian version of SGGS it basically the same thing but it is divided into two volumes. So it isnt needed to be completely treated as Guru, as Formally installing, prakash, ceremonies etc. Its the same written, in the Gurmukhi script.

Guru Saroop is one volume with 1430 angs.

I have a Sanchian version of SGGS.

I highly recomend buying one so you dont disrespect SGGS by not fully attending etc. It is very helpful. They are though sorta expensive.

SatNam

A Sanchian version of SGGS it basically the same thing but it is divided into two volumes. So it isnt needed to be completely treated as Guru, as Formally installing, prakash, ceremonies etc. Its the same written, in the Gurmukhi script.

Guru Saroop is one volume with 1430 angs.

I have a Sanchian version of SGGS.

I highly recomend buying one so you dont disrespect SGGS by not fully attending etc. It is very helpful. They are though sorta expensive.

SatNam

uh-oh...!

... and so a whole new debate starts...