All About Ur Self (must For All Members)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

yes..me too think that its a date thread..

thats the reason i got these emails in ma inbox..

neways

thanks guys....LOL

sorry to break it to u dude, u aint getting none, and apparently u werent b4 u posted on sikhsangat. i mean a personal on a sikh forum...u prolly real desperate and werent getting none b4 either.lol jkjk (the bollywood hairdo isnt helpin ur cause :| i crack muhself up)

sorry to break it to u dude, u aint getting none, and apparently u werent b4 u posted on sikhsangat. i mean a personal on a sikh forum...u prolly real desperate and werent getting none b4 either.lol jkjk (the bollywood hairdo isnt helpin ur cause :| i crack muhself up)

That was so funny that I fell off my chair and laughed till I choked! LOL.gifLOL.gifd_oh.gif

This is one reason why I continue to stay here. The jokes are A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ !! Keep it up! :TH:

Oh, and do you really need to know about me? :wub: @ I can't top Mr Brian "Shirtless, I think I"m a Bollywood heartthrob trying to a hook up on a sikh forum with my played out 1998 hairstyle" Singh :wub:

• 1 month later...