All About Ur Self (must For All Members)

ok so i'm from uk

england to be exact

mmmm its soooo cold here right now i am wearing two pairs of my dads comfy socks

i work part time but on holidays right now (youth work)

also at uni

bust my ankle hence sitting here replying to this thread!

love raag kirtannnnn anand hee anandddddd

love reading Gurbani and trying to understand what it means pray.gif Vaheguru how lucky are we hey

also right now yelling at me 8yr old bro because he keeps touching my foot to see if it actually does hurt, boys!!!! emiiiiiii! rolleyes.gif

also loads more boring stuff 2 add but ahhhhh what the hellllll hey hehe :umm: ooo chek my blog

click on jst Gs link below!

mmmm needs updating stilllll

Akaal Seva El is on strike i think? grin.gif

cooooooool i'm from the UK to! which part are u from! Cus it's raining where i am!

oh and peacemaker...when you walk off you walk like this *walks off with me Bum in the air*

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got an intro for papi...

'hello, my name is papi i have a habbit of saying the word emmiiiii even though i don't know how to spell it. I am secretly in love with peacemaker...who won't return my calls! *wipes a tear away* I work in a office...and have a really cool spinning chair! well, enough about me...'

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

only a joke!

n i have an intro for 4RR....

"hellooooooo my name is 4RR. i'm really cool cause my name starts off with a number. i live in JU Kay. and i have a habit of picking on people who dont say anything back to me because they are nice. o and i forgot, i am giving thought to if i should go both ways????" tongue.gifLOL.gif

:wub: