All About Ur Self (must For All Members)

i m jassa singh from patiala punjab

5 11 height 21 years doing graduation in computers final year

i like gatka and listen dhadi warran

but what i like most is reading old granths related to any relegion ....

my dream is to become a nihang singh one day ....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

oye jassia patiale witch kithe? je das sakda ta das yaar. i am also presently in patiala near the Police Line i mean near Thapar Engineering College.i was in jalandhar on 8th and 9th july in Hotel Reagent Park And Hotel President . i was thinkin to meet sunny_love_kitan. par mein sochiya kithe eh na keh deve kaun hain bai tu?ki chahida? just kiddin Jagjit Singh(Sunny). no hard feelings brother. anyway about my introduction i will give it on any other time when i wil have some free time.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Hi everyone, this is me in random thoughts.

My name is Rajinder Singh and I am from Leeds, UK.

I have few relations and absolutely no friends! But this does not bother me as I only need my bapu (Guru Gobind Singh Ji) and He is with me all the time.

I graduated as a Control Systems Engineer but kind of wondered into computing, so now I look after part of Barclays financial systems.

I have two fantastic kids – Kushvant Kaur and Prishant Kaur.

I did a 3 year part time course in North Indian Classical music and studied the Sitar for ten years and I love kirtan by Dharam Singh Zakhmi

For my sins I like si-fi , the movies and anything mysterious.

I went to India (Hemkund Sahib) for the first time last year and I was truly bowled over by it.

I try to run 3 or 4 times a week in Roundhay Park, and love parshaad!

I just cannot stand people who eat loudly with their mouths open, but invariably I end up sitting next to them in the Langar hall, and cannot understand people who drink dhudSoda – mixture of CokaCola and Milk (what????)

I would put a picture up of myself but do not know how to.

I run a teeny weeny little site www.info-sikh.com

Hy im Amrit Singh Khosa from Wolverhampton near Birmingham UK and i have just comlpeted my bloody A levels and i hope to go to uni in september. Right now my legs are hurting and im slightly bored for the first time this week and cant be bothered to go on ranting about myself :nihungsmile: .

Hanji.. er...

I'm Kanwaldeep Singh aka Kam/That Dodgy Singh/OYE

18 years old (.. and all that time i thought i was 16 :'( )

And chilling at South of UK... bas challi janda

Just finished A levels, Guru Ji's kirpa looking forward to Med Skool in a coupla months..

Enjoy doing anyhting to do with sikhi namely tabla,dilruba,gatka..

..and then comes the cursed PC/laptop :wub:

- stay on 24/7 with the excuse of research on sikh history, and not forgetting SS respect.gif

*sighs* hor kee dasa..?

I've been amritdhari for 3 months minus 3 days

..yet Im known as the Silent-But-Stupid Paapi.

For a good reason. I'm the worst person you'll come across :|

(o yeh a lil shout out to my wifey out there :TH: )

Waheguru!! I'm better off chup sometimes :wub:

Anyways Really enjoy making graphical images on Sikhi - Thanks to My faithful (illegally-downloaded) Adobe Photoshop Pro

..on a side note I hope you liked my posts blush.gif

PS: time for my 2nd driving lesson

Quote of the Day on the 1st lesson: "When i say 'off clutch' i MEAN off the clutch"

IMMM KUMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

kumiiii hows bhabi ji!!!!!!!

heard she ent speaking 2 uuu :wub: @ kee hogeya?!?! ohmy.gif

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

well as ye all can see from ma display name.....my name is chandanjit kaur :| and i'm 13 :fight: . I'm from brampton,ontario,canada. And well i dunno what else to say....i'm on my summmer vacation and goin to gr.8 in september. And i love learning and teaching keertan :wub: . I love playing sports especially soccer, basketball, baseball, cricket, and tennis. And well....i'm 5"1.....but that's pretty good....LOL....and well i dunno....das all i guess :wub: :wub:

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

And i love learning and teaching keertan :wub:

Ur 13 and u teach kirtan...

amazing...

byt the way do u teach kids younger than u or adults lol :|

WJKK WJKF

oh LOL...well you see the keertan classes i go to are at someone's house and well i'm not bragging or anything but like i'm one of the advanced student's there....so mostly watever other students are learning i've already learned that shand on the vaja so my two panjian who are the keertan teachers tell me sometimes when they're real busy to help out others so yeah i give lessons to other students too while i learn myself aswell blush.gif

WJKK WJKF

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

And i love learning and teaching keertan :wub:

Ur 13 and u teach kirtan...

amazing...

byt the way do u teach kids younger than u or adults lol :|

WJKK WJKF

oh LOL...well you see the keertan classes i go to are at someone's house and well i'm not bragging or anything but like i'm one of the advanced student's there....so mostly watever other students are learning i've already learned that shand on the vaja so my two panjian who are the keertan teachers tell me sometimes when they're real busy to help out others so yeah i give lessons to other students too while i learn myself aswell blush.gif

WJKK WJKF

Dont play in the same class as the 4 and 5 year olds. :wub: JK

post-5391-1152807038.jpg