Ik Niwas Issue Over?

Guest militant singh

ek niwas have done a dirty one and tricked the panth, they said they were gonna take guru ji to india and give guru ji to akal thakt sahib, but they can arrange for more birs or do something deceptive, how is the sangat gonna know the birs in ek niwas r been taken., its too good to be true, but i hope it is true. really we have counted our eggs before they hatch, we r not winners yet, the 5 singhs should have taken guru ji from them and gaven guru ji to segdley street gurdwara. we have gone to soft and this softy approcah anit good, imagine is this beadi be was going on in times of baba deep singh ji, they would go there and demeand guru ji from the slanders, if they didnt comply, they would have chopped there head off. ek niwas is in the wrong why is the ball in there court, that is messed we r been decieved trus

Guest militant singh

yh tru we beeing decieved no wonder we all confused on whats goin on conflicting reports are coming 4rm all over the UK regarding ik Bakwas ....dont fall 4 any trick we gota check evry room in the ik bakwas place 2 see that there aint no ova saroop there or if the original saroops still der

At the final meeting, Ek Niwas said that they would send the saroops of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

to the Akal Takht.

This was said in the presence of the police. If EK Niwas have now backtracked on this, it will not look good

for themselves, as the police will not trust them.

If Singhs were to use 'other methods' of taking the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the wider community and more importantly the police and the race commission (who were also present at the meeting), will be more

sympathetic to our cause.

Personally i think the Sri Guru Granth Sahib JI will be taken out by Ek Niwas themselves, i think only ego is

involved now on their part.

My concern is now the long term effects this will have on Sikhi.

I do not put it past Ek Niwas to go and start a campaign against our Gurdwaras. How? Well, at the meeting it was explained what the maryadha is for keeping Guru Granth Sahib Jee's saroop. Ek Niwas could challenge that by going around to the different Gurdwaras and filming anti-maryadha activities, and we all know there are still many Gurdwara that are guilty of such activities. I am sure there will be some people from Ek Niwas wanting to show-off to the police and the community. Be Warned.

I do not put it past Ek Niwas to go and start a campaign against our Gurdwaras. How? Well, at the meeting it was explained what the maryadha is for keeping Guru Granth Sahib Jee's saroop. Ek Niwas could challenge that by going around to the different Gurdwaras and filming anti-maryadha activities, and we all know there are still many Gurdwara that are guilty of such activities. I am sure there will be some people from Ek Niwas wanting to show-off to the police and the community. Be Warned.

Of course, thats what needs to do be done by all. Be proactive and capture Beadbi, believe me Sangat will act to stop it :TH:

Each individual needs to feel responsible to stop beadbi towards Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji & Sikh Principles.

can you lot all just wait. firstly i heard in the meeting, it was said that ek niwas are going to take the sggs to akal thakt to get hukanama, not to just hand it over, so they can judge themselves if ek niwas are in the wrong or not!

secondly, if they say that ek niwas is wrong, the sggs will be handed over to the akal thakt. if they say ek niwas are right, the sggs will be taken back to ek niwas

i've also heard that the mata's generations always had a sggs and her in-laws side are strong believers of baba deep singh. they do judhi seva of baba deep singh (generstions and generations).

to me its just sikhs fighting sikhs over wahe guru

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Nah we dont fully disrespect SGGS like ek niwas. Some people are just stupid, but dont fully go against Gurmat like ek niwas.

can you lot all just wait. firstly i heard in the meeting, it was said that ek niwas are going to take the sggs to akal thakt to get hukanama, not to just hand it over, so they can judge themselves if ek niwas are in the wrong or not!

secondly, if they say that ek niwas is wrong, the sggs will be handed over to the akal thakt. if they say ek niwas are right, the sggs will be taken back to ek niwas

i've also heard that the mata's generations always had a sggs and her in-laws side are strong believers of baba deep singh. they do judhi seva of baba deep singh (generstions and generations).

No its Sikhs fighting against hindus. If they were Sikh they would go to a Gurdwara and not a hindu mandir with a statue in it. Sikhs dont do statue crap and Guru Gobind was an idol breaker.

Akal Takhat wont allow the beadbi from Ek Niwas. Only a hindu would.

Guest militant singh

Nah we dont fully disrespect SGGS like ek niwas. Some people are just stupid, but dont fully go against Gurmat like ek niwas.

No its Sikhs fighting against hindus. If they were Sikh they would go to a Gurdwara and not a hindu mandir with a statue in it. Sikhs dont do statue crap and Guru Gobind was an idol breaker.

Akal Takhat wont allow the beadbi from Ek Niwas. Only a hindu would.

Well said the 10th mater was indeed an idol breaker BOLE SO NIHAL SAT SRIAKAL