Attention: Subway Eaters!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

I dont eat at restraunts because I know what gross things happen behind the scenes. They remelt the table butter at high end restraunts {now days you are a good chef not just from cooking but also saving the restraunt money a.e. reusing un ate dinner rolls etc. {{its not illegal}

I had a friend{hes not anymore because Im Sikh and they are stupid} he worked in a pizza shop and when they dont like you they write with a black pen on your dough about you A.E This stupid muslim is an <banned word filter activated> {even though we are Sikh} and more vulgar stuff than that and then make your pizza and you actually eat the insult they gave you. Way more stuff like this so think your food is made with love as if it was from the Gurus Langar but its far from what you think.

Only eat food you prepare or Sevadars prepare the rest is garbage food no matter how good it seems.

oooooh my mate thought that too...

he said his relatives got one of those eggs form the shops

and when he opened it up out came a feotus

Dont know if ull believe that or not...

Thats impossible.....because my friend in order to have a fertilised egg you have to have a cockerel present.

Art these chicken farms there are no cockerels present...................so there is no chance of fertilisation. The eggs froma chicken is in effect a waste product.

Me wannn post this long time ago but SS wasn't workin fa me, and I jusss rememba now... 2 weeks ago I went to a subway restaurant wit anotha singh, and we order dat veggie pattie thing.... tha guy takin our order was punjabi, and he asked us if we was amritdhari... we responded yes... then he said dun eat tha veggie pattie... we ask why... he said tha veggie pattie contain egg in it...

so fo all y'all veggiesss out dere... spread tha word to all ya peepz... 'cause up until now, dem veggie patties at subway was like a saviour fa us.. i know this suckssss 'cause dem patties was BOMBBB.. hahaha...

and i know a lot off peepz gonna bring that 'i tol ya so' line up in here, bout not eatin from outside.. and i can't say that they're wrong... but i still think subway (or any place where u can see dem make ya food) is okay.. jus dun take tha pattie !!

this really sux, 'cause subway was one'a da only places i ate from outside... dem subs nah gonna be da same widout tha pattie.. :wub: ... challo shukar hai... I'm grateful sum1 told me bout dis!!

Vaheguruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

oh my God Heera.....you are always talking about vegetarians beeing so healthy and yet you eat fast food rubbish?

I am a meat eating Sikh and I never eat fast food. I always prepare it myself. Luch time I get a french stick from the butchers.........some trukey slices from the delicatesen.......but of seasoning...tomatoes, lettuce and I am away.

Learn to cook and prepare yourself matey. :TH:

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

I undastand wha u sayin.. but i's jus sometimes when I out, and gonna be out fa tha whole day, tha's when i grab sumtin from outside to eat.. i rarely eat from oustide, but when i do i's from subway/mr. sub...

I can cook good stuff, i jus get lazy sometimes...

challo...

Vaheguru ..

I knowure a veggie so try this......

Pesto sause (Tomatoe)........on a french stick and melt some cheese.................so tasty you will look like Jabba the Hutt in a month :| (yes it is fattening....the cheese part anyway).

I knowure a veggie so try this......

Pesto sause (Tomatoe)........on a french stick and melt some cheese.................so tasty you will look like Jabba the Hutt in a month :| (yes it is fattening....the cheese part anyway).

:wub: i have that n its the best lol

to eat out as an amritdhari is pretty much disgraceful

not only is there a possibltiy of meat being in your food, which is a kurehit, full stop, no matter what randip tries to tell you. if you eat meat youre not a sikh

also, who has made your food? somkers, sinners, adulterers

this WILL effect your spirituality

to eat out as an amritdhari is pretty much disgraceful

not only is there a possibltiy of meat being in your food, which is a kurehit, full stop, no matter what randip tries to tell you. if you eat meat youre not a sikh

also, who has made your food? somkers, sinners, adulterers

this WILL effect your spirituality

In that case i doubt i'll ever become a amritdhari

for a sikh eating from amritdharis only and becoming bibeki is the ideal thing.. but some people are born in manmuk familes and they have to eat from their parents unless they want to strave of course/

a sikh should learn to carry their own weight around learn to be independant and able to cook 4 his or her self

as for eating at restaurants etc.. it should be avoided as you do not no what goes on behind the scenes

anyway eeverything come from naam

keeping rehats live bibek or sabloh bibek is pointless if you do not jaap naam 24/7