Today (like every other day) i questioned islam

Pheena

Gur Parmesar Eko Jaan

The Guru and Vaheguru are one and the same. The essence is one. Guru Ji said do not worship me, because He did not want us to worship him in the human form, we would become to attached to it, this is why the Gurgaddi is given to Guru Granth Sahib Ji. We must look beyond the human form, so Guru Ji passed on the Jyot to our Shabad Guru. This does not mean the Guru is not Vaheguru.

As for Guru Ji testing Bhai Lehna Ji, well to give someone something, or to empty something into a vessel, you need to confirm if it is empty. Bhai Lehna Ji was not filled with ego and the rubbish generated from being immersed in the 5 vices, so He acted as a vessel to recieve the divine Jyot. His devotion and selfless sewa was revealed to us as a lesson, as a guide as to how we should treat our Guru.

Gurfateh

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, the Guru and waheguru are the same. It is like the ocean and the wave. Althougth they are different with different roles. The ocean is the mass body, and the wave moves up the beach picking up the sand particles ( our souls), and merging them back with Akal. So they are different, but also they are the same. This is because both are made of water. Similarly Guru ji had a different role to Waheguru, but both are of the same light.

However who is our Guru. Sahib Siri Gobind Singh ji is right, he is not the Guru as such, neither Guru Nanak dev Ji. It was the shabad that was the Guru, and as that shabad resided within them they became Gurus, or as Guru says in todays hukamama - " jaases mai aavae kasam ki bani" - as the bani comes from above, I sing.

Hence the Guru is

"Guru morat Guru Shabad hai" - the face or vision of the Guru is the Shabad.

We are Pujares of Shabad Guru, we always have been, even before the Add Guru Granth sahib ji. It is just most of the Panth, even after 400 years has not realised this. Instead the go searching for sants, or pilgrimages, or pictures, or personalities. The reality is that guru ji is the Shabad, we should read it, do abyass of it, and follow it as Hukam.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

P.S. khalistani - you said read you ending. I did. It said Akal Akal damdami taksal. Surely that should be Akal Akal Guru Khalsa Panth?