R4G

We humbly request the Worldwide Sikh Sangat to contact:

The Centre Manager

The Mutli-Racial Community Centre

70 Durban Road West

Watford

Hertfordshire

WD18 7DS

Telephone: 01923 220136 (office hours 9am to 1pm GMT – 24hr Answerphone)

Email: mrcc70@hotmail.com

Inform them that Sikh Sangat at MRCC committee will no longer hold diwans at MRCC, however a few individuals, who have broken away from this committee, are not willing to accept this decision. They will be acting against the wishes of the wider Sikh Community of Watford if they bring Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to MRCC this Sunday.

Please remember you are representing the Khalsa Panth and refrain from bad language or confrontation discussion. Our aim is to inform the Multi-Cultural Community Centre that they must not support these few renegades, who do not have backing from the wider Sikh Community of UK.

With the blessings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the Sikh Sangat will work together to resolve this situation.

Gurfateh!!

GuruPiyaro, If you have not yet had a chance to speak to the Multi-Cultural Community Centre in Watford then please either contact them via phone or e-mail today. This is the last working day before Sunday and we might still be able to convince the Centre to accept the wishes of the UK Sikh community.

With Guru Ji's grace we have resolved a fair few beadbi situations on SikhSangat.com before when we have all get together. Please stop the arguements for today and lets all unite under the Nishan Sahib and attempt to resolve the issue.

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Piyaray!

WaheguruJiKaKhalsaWaheguruJiKiFateh!!

Bumping up again

Please all be prepared to attend on sunday.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i called the phone number earlier & got through to some women. ...........she said that the centre is aware of the situation and said the committee organisers are meeting watford police today...........that's all i know.....

about the maidenhead granthis...maidenheads not that big a pind....i bet they r well known in the pind...

i called the phone number earlier & got through to some women. ...........she said that the centre is aware of the situation and said the committee organisers are meeting watford police today...........that's all i know.....

about the maidenhead granthis...maidenheads not that big a pind....i bet they r well known in the pind...

bump up

any news?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

After numerous meetings with the MRCC, Hertfordshire Police & Commission for Racial Equality (Hertfordshire), the group of renegade individuals are adamant to proceed with taking Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to the Community Centre for a diwan on 16th July 2006.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji cannot be taken to environments where alcohol, meat ad tobacco are served and consumed. These individuals refuse to work towards having the diwan at Watford Gurdwara for the blatant reason they the want to be on the Gurdwara Committee in roles such as President and General Secretary.

Sikh Sangat will be gathering at Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara, Watford on Sunday 16th July 2006 for 10.30am prompt.

After seeking blessings from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the Sangat will proceed to the Multi-Racial Community Centre to peacefully protest against this abuse to Guruji and Sikh Principles.

Your attendance is very important as it will show that Sikhs will not let people exploit Guruji for personal conflicts.

Please remember that all of us will be representing the Khalsa Panth and the ideals of our Religion.

Together as Sangat we must seek blessing from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji that we will be able to work effectively in resolving such saddening situations.

Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha - 48 Kings Close, Watford, Hertfordshire. WD1 8UB.

The Mutli-Racial Community Centre - 70 Durban Road West, Watford. WD18 7DS.

Gurfateh!!