If Babaye Were Real Today!

Don't you think if Babaye were really Sants today that, they like sant jarnail Singh ji would be looking out for the invested intrest of the panth? Be looking out at the beadbi of maharaj? not just sitting in the lime light of their chelaye, who give them more respect then guru ji. These Babaye today, do they even talk about the state of Sikh panth? LIke Siri Akaal Takht Sahib? or the state of Sikh politics? and don't say politics are not part of a sants life...miri piri..every sikh isto be a malaak of miri piri just like Maharaj was.

Sant Jarnail Singh ji proved he was a sant..he was a Saint with a weapon, and a soldier with a rosery.

indeed. 2day i only seen 1 side being preached. what ever happened to the soldier aspect of sikhi? bhinderawalle was educated well very knowledgable. he also used to take action against rongs against sikhs and non sikhs. 2day they give title of sant to a man sittin on a chair and pray to him (or in clifton road case just a chair lol)

Sant Jarnail Singh ji proved he was a sant..he was a Saint with a weapon, and a soldier with a rosery.

I wish Sant ji were "alive" today in a physical form. d_oh.gif We need someone like him right NOW! d_oh.gif However, his memory keeps the PANth strong and full of ENERGY. :bringitondude

Never4get84... pray.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

The reason for us seeing so much DehnDeeKalan or negativity is that we have not got the Kamaiye ourselves for Sikhi.

It's up to each and every one of us to live up to the Asools that Guroo Sahib wanted us to live by. This is all Sant Jarnail Singh Jee said - Live by GurMat.

The more we concentrate ourselves, and see our own AvGuns, then perhaps we might stand a chance.

Waheguroo

But you c what i'm getting at.

How can you be a Sant if you can't look at for the whole Panth, not only the ones that come 2 u for spirutal guidance..what about political guidance?

Sant Jarnail Singh ji aided people who did'nt even approach them.

Damn he was one great brahmgiani...

And Sants today are like live by mymat.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

it was guru jis hukam that baba ji do what they did...even though gurbani says that guru ji will listen to what brahm gianees wish for, i assume brahm gianees would follow guru jis hukam....when the time is rite again and it is guru's hukam , a saint soldier will rise :TH: we dont noe anything about the "plan" only guru and guru's pyare noe..

well there are saints they are sitting in sangat in gurdwara ... they are doing sewa in langar ..... they are doing sewa in jodda ghar .... but its that they not let others know what there kammai is ....

these days sant world is used for person having big cars deera and chellas ....

its natural now when ever some says sant the first question came to our mind is which derra is he from ....

i must say sant word is not bad .... but few persons are ....

sant bhindrawalle is saint of saints .... warrior of worriores ... sant jee is wid us every time ... and they will be back when right time comes ...