My First Year At University

Guest haha hehe

Thing with going uni and staying in halls or flat is that one thing leads to another , you start of as decent gal and before you know it your known as the local drunk slag always up for it in the toliets or the alley . Thats what happens to gals who fall into the temptation of going clubbing or leaving away from home. I've seen so many female friends of mine fall victim to their own desires.

Once you do you lose your respect, it is almost impossible to get back cos the guys who you will attract will be nice to your face but their intentions will be to treat you like a cheap <admin-profanity filter activated>. I used to go clubbing many times a few years ago. Basically me and my mates used to go to pull the birds and get it on with them. And we knew gals who went clubbing where slags so all sides knew what the deal was. The decent gals stayed far away from clubbing/ drinking n that. So if anything your experience has shown you why being Sikh is important to you being all modern and happy for being away from home might feel good but when you think about your purpose in life and your hertitage and values you will regret the stuff you used to do like I do.

Life is all bout experiences... and learnin from them... them experiences mold ya into tha person you are... i's okay if mistakes are made, but ya gotta learn from them... and it looks like you did.. so tha's good... i's good ya shared ya story, it mite help sum1 else in dat situation....

Bless..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest haha hehe

Could I ask Admin or some moderator to delete this post and thread - I just checked what i worte and its too much. I'm not registered so I don't know any other way of requesting for my post to be removed. Keep up the hard work - its a good forum, wish i had discovered it sooner.