Time Travel

Golee Maro

VGKK VGKF

There are many theories on time travel. Im a big fan of Quantum Leap which was on back in the late 80's and early 90's. But my question to you is simple...

IF you had the chance to travel back in time, just ONCE.... what time would you go back to, what would you see or change, and why?

Dont just give answers like "1984". Say HOW you would change or prevent it.

I will go bac to the times of Mughals..

Where Singhs were in hideouts, surviving with eachother and moving fomr village to village.

Gosh.. it must've been chardi kala - Living with a group of Singhs, always fighting and saving..

*I felt this way after reading the novel Sundri.. which is set in that same time period*

I know I myself am insignificant enough to prevent the Chhota Ghalughara (the one by Lakhpat Rai) but I wish I was able to serve those Singhs with my life - Even if it hardly made a difference..

PS: its about 1746 AD

Hi brothers and sisters,

Oh I’m so sorry oh so sorry, sorry sorry oh so sorry,

I would go back and get Mohammad to change his name to singh!!!! pbuh..

No offence but what if ?....

If I could time-travel, I'd go and mutha-tek to all 11 Gurus.

To prevent something? I'd go back to when Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj made the Panj Pyare to see what happened, write down the maryada in some way as it could not get lost, get a copy of the Adi Granth and Dasam Granth (before they got lost) and Sarbloh Granth, and hide them (respectfully), so we could have the full copies and stop with all this bashing about maryada, 1699 etc

ie swop the koran with sggs....

Veeray,

The Koran is a book and is treated like a book by Muslims

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is our eternal Guru and is treated like the living Guru by Sikhs. Not a book.

The 2 have no comparison! Also, please stop using the abbreviation sggs. We don't refer to Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji as GND or Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji as GGS. Thanks

The Koran is a book and is treated like a book by Muslims

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj is our eternal Guru and is treated like the living Guru by Sikhs. Not a book.

as i said before, change the books.

as a book it was still a book untill it was given the supream head as Guru by sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

but stating that, did Sri Guru Arjan say it was a book or Adi Granth but revered to it as holy scriptres only ?

but you are right............now it has no comparison.

i said this as jest pls take it as jest or else i will start to state why time travel can not be done stating all my knowledge within Quantum physics.................and that my friend will blow you mind.. LOL.gif

love and peace. :D

Well tell me then Einstein why cant it happen?

Other than the simple reason that there is not enough energy available

are u crazy ???? :D @

i'm really sorry but i do not have the whole day to spend typing the information made simple for u.

type "time travel" on the net and see 1,040,000,000 hits for time travel...........

grin.gif

read them and come back may be next year? LOL.gif

and then again u do go back and kill your great granfarther by mistake causing another universe to be created and of cause another paradox....and no i'm not going to tell u to what end ?

in simple term type in time paradox and look at the 28,100,000 hits for that one.....

enjoy.