Would You Or Would You Not

Bad Girl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok itz obvious that bad girl is against khalistan, but bad girl are you also saying that Sant Ji and the rest of Shaheed Bhai Sahibs are mad? ???

I kno this will hit sum nerves but how would you feel if a family member of yours was killed in the massacre back in 1984? I dont think you would be saying this @ all,

Go tell Bhai Amrik Singh, hed of sikh Federation UK that he;s thick and mad for fighting for khalistan

go to google n search urself

anti-sikh+movement+1970+canada+vancouver

ok itz obvious that bad girl is against khalistan, but bad girl are you also saying that Sant Ji and the rest of Shaheed Bhai Sahibs are mad? ???

I kno this will hit sum nerves but how would you feel if a family member of yours was killed in the massacre back in 1984? I dont think you would be saying this @ all,

Go tell Bhai Amrik Singh, hed of sikh Federation UK that he;s thick and mad for fighting for khalistan

i would surely had hatred in my heart but id have never supported such issue which can bring the older dark days in punjab.

go to google n search urself

anti-sikh+movement+1970+canada+vancouver

i would surely had hatred in my heart but id have never supported such issue which can bring the older dark days in punjab.

TRUST the older dark days STILL UP TILL THIS DAY remain. Go and ask those families whos members of family hav been killed but no justice was done.

And I am 100% sure that Sant Ji wouldnt have taken a step of Khalistan if they thought that it wud bring dark dayz.

"Go tell Bhai Amrik Singh, hed of sikh Federation UK that he;s thick and mad for fighting for khalistan"

thts wht i said earlier.. some ppl call these singhs "fanatics"...

they didnt bring the dark age in punjab.. infact they switched on the light in punjab..and showed the cockroaches who were very happily living when the lights were off!!

and moreover tht vancouver article.. was written by kim bolan.. and u shld kno wht kinda lady is she!!

anywys... come back to khalistan topic ..not vancouver!!

type keywords

anti-sikh movement 1970 canada vancouver

if 2day we have dark days then what would u call the period of 1984-1988, extra jet black days :D ???

i think you find it quite amusing dont you? Ask me who has lost my loved ones back in 1984.

from 1984 up till this day are still dark days, nothing has been done,