Laughing During Simran

raj001

fatehjee

sangat jee i know this sound veryyyy weird and random ......but whenever i try to do simran and say "vaheguru"....ive got my eyes closed...and the next minute im laughing as im saying vaheguru

i mean like its soo weird... i went to this kirtan darbar and the kirtanees were doing simran and i was sitting there laughing like mad! and it was very distracting to me as well as others to be honest ...and i really did try to stop my laugh but it didntt seem to work....im just wondering is that just me on my own there? :D

before ppl do misunderstand i just want to say me not amritdhari yet if its related to that...

lol sorry if that was very random im not sure if i shouldve even asked this question but just went for it but do feel silly making this thread! blush.gif

fatehjee

LOLL parwinder bhaji your post made me laugh...i dnt think its that bad LOL.gif

wel i think ive actually figured out what it was...sorry for making this silly billy thread blush.gif

me bit mad!!...anywas i would appreciate if the admin could close this topic pllz :D

fatehjee

sangat jee i know this sound veryyyy weird and random ......but whenever i try to do simran and say "vaheguru"....ive got my eyes closed...and the next minute im laughing as im saying vaheguru

i mean like its soo weird... i went to this kirtan darbar and the kirtanees were doing simran and i was sitting there laughing like mad! and it was very distracting to me as well as others to be honest ...and i really did try to stop my laugh but it didntt seem to work....im just wondering is that just me on my own there? :D

before ppl do misunderstand i just want to say me not amritdhari yet if its related to that...

lol sorry if that was very random im not sure if i shouldve even asked this question but just went for it but do feel silly making this thread! blush.gif

fatehjee

Laugh away!

You will find spontaeous laughter an escape...I had found myself laughing whenever i would look in a mirror, the reflection of face of this body would trigger an awareness of the Truth behind me living this life, the realization of how ignorant i could have been believing that this body is mine, that this body is me. That this life i am living is so false, yet i live it without this realization. This awareness towards this ignorace would trigger a laughter. I would be laughing at my ownself of how blind i could've been.

If you feel it bothers other people, then i suggest you sit in the back or a secluded space where others wouldn't not be disturbed.

best advice i can give you is sincerely pray for guidence, you will find your questions answered before you can ask them.

Well, I don't usually laugh during simran anymore, except if someone next to me or around me is snoring really loud, crying really loud or just screaming. I basically try to laugh on the inside and when I can't hold it, I try to cover my mouth or run outside. :closedeyes: