Joker Of A Singh

Guest militant singh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

not just clothes lol, look he aint even wearing turban

He didn't? hahahaha But I thought he had something like this on ----> :D )))) Maybe he tied it poorly? grin.gif

NOW I CAN'T GET THIS LAME SONG OUT OF MY HEAD. I keep on hearing, "baby, ring me one more time, before I lose my mind"......... HELP!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :homer

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

man this guy thinks hes all hard n sh%#, i mean is it possible to try even harder??first of all he's rapping with an english accent!!! hahahaah watch out this bois tha next 2pac-hahahaha, then this dude sings like he's held at gunpoint or he's constipated (one of the two)...on top of that, he shoots the video in his damn basement or sumthing???and a little tip for next time...u might wana get a choreographer ...pm me, i'll hook u up wit sum moves :TH: this guys telling me he HAD a girl???haha w/v man

man i just hate rap :@ it has no life or rythem

Wat! wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif you listen to "daddy yankee"

cant undertand a wurd tha guy says but tha music pumps u up

"A ella le gusta la gasolina

Como le encanta la gasolina"

Much of what has been said needed to be said.

However, lets give him a bit of leeway. He is young. At his age there is much to be said about decorum for about 98% of the population. I don’t know who he associates with, but I did not drink/smoke etc. but amongst my friends have had much non-sikh company along the way that would be considered "substandard" for lack of better term. I’ve never moved from my own principles, but had a mutual respect with these friends.

I know of some amazing Sikhs who have matured but in their late teens spoke the language and culture of their friends that I recall thinking was unbecoming of a Sikh. I had my own judgment. However, later on, a few of these people have done so much more for the panth than I.

Is there something wrong with him taking an interest in music alone? Or is it Rap? There is no doubt that some of scenes are rather idiotic. But maybe it is someone like this who might mature to write songs about social issues? Maybe someone like him will mature and grow up to integrate true sikhi and aspects of popular culture?

Talk to the kid, give him some guidance before we decide what this is all about.

Militant singh you do not really believe that hanging out with a smoker makes you a smoker do you?

The boy is young and he might have done this under the influence of his friends and maybe he saw no harm in it so better for someone who keeps in touch with him (Militant Singh maybe) to call him and tell him that what he did was frowned upon by some of youth.