Joker Of A Singh

Guest militant singh

check this u southall cats probably recognize him he claims 2 be a tru gursikh and usually is 1 of the 5 pyare @ nagar keertan but 2 be honest i dnt like his attitude no need 2 shw off and that outisde and act big- in the gurdwara he acts all gd,and does nice keertan but outisde is a different story If anything he should be taking more youth 2 gurdwaras and Promoting Sikh freedom and modern sikh history 1984 and so on NOT making stupid videos online put that musical talent 2 use in makin videos which are ussefull 4 the panth,and which are linked 2 panthic issues jus a bit of postive critisism Videos jokes though

VJKK VJKF

Such people are big disgrace for Sikhi :D

May Guru Ji put him on right path.

VJKK VJKF

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

u knw what ppl.... i really think he shud call the gyal.. lol hes a retarddd, she aint guna call him.. haha

LOL.gif :TH:

being 1 of the panj pyare annualy and doing this while also visting glassy juntion on rehnsabhais is a disgrace!

I have no idea what panj pyare "annualy" means, Militant Singh. Basically, has this guy "given" others amrit as a "panj pyare"?

Guest militant singh

u knw what ppl.... i really think he shud call the gyal.. lol hes a retarddd, she aint guna call him.. haha

LOL.gif :TH:

being 1 of the panj pyare annualy and doing this while also visting glassy juntion on rehnsabhais is a disgrace!

I have no idea what panj pyare "annualy" means, Militant Singh. Basically, has this guy "given" others amrit as a "panj pyare"?

he is usually a panj pyara in nagar keertan

Committee I suppose..

I guess Im just waiting for someone to find somehting bad about me and post it all over the web saying "Another Singh who was in the Panj in Nagar Kirtan messing up!!"

*sighs*

its only year 11 coursework. For my english coursework in year 11 I wrote a love story based around a bollywood movie (Nice Juicey A lol wow bollywood helps haha)