Swami Ramdev Given Vip Status In Uk Gurughar

sewa1111

I think when Akaal Jathedar- Bhai Sahib Vedanti Sahib is associating with swami ramdev ji then other katar panthis who claim to be panthic, shouldnt complain about his visit.

If you got problems with his visit , first deal with akaal takth decision instead of targetting jatha/samparda assocaited gurdwara's

katar panthis??? whats this a group of tailors LOL LOL.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh bowing down goes 2 far, 2day anotha sikh lady named nirmaljeet (i fink) cumz up and sayz 2 im, Your like Akaal Purakhs roop and doin ur darshan is like meeting akaal purkh....... no.gif .... :)no.gif and bows down agen ! I didnt like that.. :@

wen r they guna undastand that you must only bow down 2 SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI d_oh.gif the eternal Guru

Oh ANOTHER woman who's following....how 'surprising' rolleyes.gif

yeh bowing down goes 2 far, 2day anotha sikh lady named nirmaljeet (i fink) cumz up and sayz 2 im, Your like Akaal Purakhs roop and doin ur darshan is like meeting akaal purkh....... no.gif .... :)no.gif and bows down agen ! I didnt like that.. :@

wen r they guna undastand that you must only bow down 2 SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI d_oh.gif the eternal Guru

Oh ANOTHER woman who's following....how 'surprising' rolleyes.gif

hmmm I kno,

Do something about it, take this rss A$$ OUT :) !

ALSO why arent those JACKASSES (budday bane ya) sitting beside him NOT doing anything about it.

Some1 do us ALL A FAVOUR AND SLAP THE LIVIN SH!T OF THE men and women bowin down to a RSS person instead of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj

Man, im just <Edited> off!

bhull chukk maff

Do something about it, take his FAKE A$$ OUT :) !

ALSO why arent those JACKASSES (budday bane ya) sitting beside him NOT doing anything about it.

Some1 do us ALL A FAVOUR AND SLAP THE LIVIN SH!T OF THE men and women bowin down to a pakhand!

the worst is ! The man gundhaa dont even wear a chudee/Kachera undaneath that orange kuprah thing... :@no.gif gundhaaaaa

i think we believe to much what the media says about people. Don't judge until you know all. For example about sami ramdev. He isn't apart of any RSS group and does not support anything like that. He attually has a lot of respect for our faith. He helps support our state of panjab by providing jobs and helping our farming community. He wants the young youth to stop taking drugs, which is a increasing trend in our panjab. He's helping our state. My friend interviewed him and he has nothing bad to say about anyone, and he has no connections with any groups that are anti-sikh.

• 2 weeks later...

i think we believe to much what the media says about people. Don't judge until you know all. For example about sami ramdev. He isn't apart of any RSS group and does not support anything like that. He attually has a lot of respect for our faith. He helps support our state of panjab by providing jobs and helping our farming community. He wants the young youth to stop taking drugs, which is a increasing trend in our panjab. He's helping our state. My friend interviewed him and he has nothing bad to say about anyone, and he has no connections with any groups that are anti-sikh.

yea but it dont mean people start bowing to him, ive seen im on TV and he calls imself a "baba ji" n how u so sure he's not putting up an act infront of sikhs to show that he realy respects Sikhi. He obviously can put up an act when majority of the sikh community think he's Akaal Purakhs Roop no.gif the man gets happy when sum <banned word filter activated> starts to say and compare him with Akaal Purakh no.gifno.gif

As for hiz yoga, yea... :umm: brilliant he's doing a wicked job, i have nothing against the breathing excercises or the other yoga he duz, n yea maybe he can cure sum things, but so can doctors, u dont exactly start to bow down and run after doctors do u?

As for hiz yoga, yea... :umm: brilliant he's doing a wicked job, i have nothing against the breathing excercises or the other yoga he duz, n yea maybe he can cure sum things, but so can doctors, u dont exactly start to bow down and run after doctors do u?

You hit the nail on the head! The truth is many people want to see him as a spiritual leader. These excuses that he is just a yoga teacher and that's all people see in him. Well, how come we don't see anyone bowing to their Doctor or Physical trainer or their PE teacher! Stop making excuses, the man wants to be a Baba and he's getting an excellent platform for a ready made Sikh audience by going to a our Ghars! We are so stupid we can't even see this. Wish there were more katarpanthis in this world, what do you think namastang? wacko.gif

You hit the nail on the head! The truth is many people want to see him as a spiritual leader. These excuses that he is just a yoga teacher and that's all people see in him. Well, how come we don't see anyone bowing to their Doctor or Physical trainer or their PE teacher! Stop making excuses, the man wants to be a Baba and he's getting an excellent platform for a ready made Sikh audience by going to a our Ghars! We are so stupid we can't even see this. Wish there were more katarpanthis in this world, what do you think namastang? wacko.gif

yea but i dont fink theres anythin rong in the yoga, do the yoga not follow the blinkin so caled "baba"