Time Passing By

Guest aloo

Dear friends,

Asking that age old saying WHAT IF

I have not met some one for over 20 years

and now time is passing by as so is my life I would love/ like to see that some one special

that I knew such a long time age,

just once more time before its too late,

Should I or should I just leave it alone……

Is it worth chasing that dream or is it just a dream to let go ….

what will you do IF you do meet with that someone? Is that person easy to get in contact with? If you are so passionate about meeting that individual, then what is holding you back?

At the same time, don't lose yourself in dreaming and forget about what you have in front of you...the life you are leading right now. It is perhaps more prescious than chasing a dream which might leave you stranded in the middle of your dream and your present life.

So if you feel that after meeting this person you'd be able to live yourself free of this dream then why not. Sometimes we have to face things to resolve them.

i want to say it was my parents doing out of spite.....

because they did not think i cauld make a choice, to which i deeply regret.

now they have all gone, i just sit here and wonder where my spine was then but then again

i could not have done any thing to hurt them then either....

parents are always right until they do something out of shear spite .... then leaving their children alone

in the world by them selfs....

i guess i just wanted to say sorry to her.....

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

Saying sorry may help you feel better, but it won't change what happened. You must move on. If you think there is still potential, then regrow that spine and talk with this person.

Soulmates only come once in a million years. If you are so lucky, don't let your chance go. I repent every minute since I was in a similar situation a year ago today, where the other person 'let go'. If you have an opportunity, don't miss out.

Good luck :D

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

i want to say it was my parents doing out of spite.....

because they did not think i cauld make a choice, to which i deeply regret.

now they have all gone, i just sit here and wonder where my spine was then but then again

i could not have done any thing to hurt them then either....

parents are always right until they do something out of shear spite .... then leaving their children alone

in the world by them selfs....

i guess i just wanted to say sorry to her.....

What is done is done...Ask for forgiveness in your heart with her in your mind and move on. What happend was indirectly related to you, you simply became an excuse for your parents to delieve their spite. Ask for forgiveness on their behalf as well. It is not always necessary to be in the Physical presence of another to ask for forgiveness. Sometimes the wavelength of our Hearts can carry our intents across the world.

Be content in your own self my veer.

If there is any potential for you two then approach her.

Really depends on the circumstances, I can’t remember not feeling great when someone tells me I been missed dearly :) No harm done. If you would sincerely like to apologize for whatever reason then don’t 2nd guess yourself, just do it! Again just be considerate of all factors before you do anything esp cuz its been 20yrs. Wow!