Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj Coming Back!

Guest Bass Singh

Guest peacemaker

lol... the gurus arent "gods", but instead messengers of gods words. They are just humans, and not even close to the power and love a waheguru.

Huh? That makes no sense. grin.gif

That verse refers to Waheguru, because only God is free from the cycle of life and death not the Gurus, because they took the form of humans! So it's obvious it's not referring to them!

The gurus are free from the cycle of birth and death. They did not have to come in to human bodies but CHOSE to. Read the sukhmani sahib and the part on brahm gianis.

Sall you are spot on. Don’t listen to people who say that Guru is not god. They have no idea what they are talking about. They think that ajooni means that the gurus are not god but can’t understand that God can come in to human body and still be ajooni. The term ajooni is much deeper and does not mean that god cannot come in to a human body.

lol... the gurus arent "gods", but instead messengers of gods words. They are just humans, and not even close to the power and love a waheguru.

What a joke. I don’t know whether you are still learning or an imposter. My friend, read and carefully study gurbani more with the intent of gaining knowledge about the True guru and then read sukhmani sahib and especially the part about brahm gianis before coming to such conclusions.

That reply from lion man was a joke.....i suggest you go back to basic's and obtain more knowlegde before opening your mouth.

Sant baba Isher singh ji told us that we should believe Guru Nanak DEv ji is god ...pray to Guru Nanak dev ji as he is akal....

That reply from lion man was a joke.....i suggest you go back to basic's and obtain more knowlegde before opening your mouth.

Sant baba Isher singh ji told us that we should believe Guru Nanak DEv ji is god ...pray to Guru Nanak dev ji as he is akal....

The gurus were one with god...

but didnt guru gobind singh ji say whoever calls him god will burn in hell ohmy.gif

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

rUp rMg Aru ryK ByK koaU kih n skiq ikh ]

No one can give any explanation of His form, dress, outline and complexion.

I could say Guru Nanak wore a chola had a grey beard, had kids a wife.I was able to explain his form, dress etc. SO he isnt in that sense Waheguru. Waheguru = wonder {nobody knows}

nmsqM ArUpy ] nmsqM AnUpy ]2]

Salutation to the Formless. Salutation to the Unrivalled.

If Waheguru is formless then why would God take the form of Guru Nanak?? Evil people always rivalled the Gurus.

nmsqM Akwey ] nmsqM Ajwey ]3]

Salutation to the incorporeal. Salutation to the Unborn

All the Gurus were born from a womb.

nmsqM iqRbrgy ] nmsqM Asrgy ]14]

Salutation to the Source of all the three Supreme virtues. Salutation to the Uncreatable.

Gurus were the vehicle created so Wahegurus word can manifest upon the world that we know.

nmsqM inRDwmy ] nmsqM inRbwmy ]18]

Salutation to God who is beyond any specified home. Salutation to God to whom no woman can give birth.

The Gurus were born through very holy women.

nmo srb rUpy ] nmo srb BUpy ]19]

Salutation to God who is present in all forms. Salutation to the compassionate of all

Waheguru didnt take just one form. Waheguru is equalaby in all forms visible and invisible{Its like saying your hand is more a part of your body than your foot} [a.e Guru Nanak being more Waheguru than the creation etc.]

nmo srb Kwpy ] nmo srb Qwpy ]

Salutation to the Killer of all. Salutation to the Creator of all.

Waheguru kills all. The Gurus didnt kill all. I wasnt created by the Guru. I was created by Waheguru.

The Sikh religion states there is only one "SAT GURU" meaning True God. When I refer to Guru Nanak as a First Supreme Being, it means Pala Mehel or First Mehel, it does not mean GOD. God is The One Supreme Being, the Gurus were one step below as Supreme Beings under the One True Supreme Being. The word GURU comes from 2 words GU & RU, GU means Light, RU means Darkness. Combined they mean "The Light That Dispels The Darkness" or simply GURU. Clearly each of the 10 Gurus were and are Supreme Beings working for God the One True Supreme Being. Guru Nanak walked the Land like Jesus, only difference is Nanak walked much further distances, infact Nanak at a minimum based on other nations historical records walked enough to circle the Earth 3 times over. But in the future I feel the distance record will increase even further, for example the nation of ITALY has villagers reporting their ancestors made company with Nanak, and the Provincial Governments of CHINA are reporting, that they had visits by Nanak, they have now proved that Nanking province And Nanaking City were named to Honor First Supreme Being Nanak.

Bhai Gurdas, a Sikh scholar, writes, "My Lord, it is strange that the people of Kalyug (dark age or the age of falsehood) have developed the attitude of a dog and they take pleasure in swallowing ill-gotten things. The rulers commit sins and those who are herdsmen, are killing the sheep themselves. The people being ignorant are not in a position to discriminate between truth and falsehood. Those who pose as benefactors are engaged in amassing wealth by fraudulent means. Love between man and woman is based on money, they meet at pleasure and depart at will. The Qazi who occupies the seat of justice, accepts bribes and then passes unjust orders."

Guru Nanak describes the situation as:

'Kings are butchers Cruelty their knife, and Sense of duty and responsibility have taken wings and vanished.' (Slok Mohalla 1, p-145)

It has always been believed that whenever the Righteousness vanishes from this world and the Falsehood takes its place, there has been a call from the Heaven to restore peace and justice on earth. Out of the dark clouds of falsehood, hypocrisy, injustice, cruelty and bigotry, there came a ray of sunshine from the Heaven as described by Bhai Gurdas, a Sikh apostle:

"Heaven at last heard the prayers of the people, Guru Nanak was sent to the world. The disciples met and drank the nectar of his Lotus feet, And realized the Divine in this age of materialism. Guru Nanak re-established Dharma, All castes he merged into one caste of man. The rich and the poor he brought on one level, From this Founder of Humanity a new race of love goes forth;

In humility they bow down to each other. The Master and the disciple became one, His song of Nam gives us a new life, He is the Saviour in this age of materialism.

Nanak came, the world was lighted, The sun rose, the darkness disappeared. Wherever the Guru put his foot, It became the temple of worship.

The far-famed seats of the Sidhas changed their names,

The Yoga-houses became Guru-houses. Humanity resounded with his divine hymns; In every house of the disciple, the Lord was worshipped.

The Guru went in all directions, Seeking his own all over the earth. A river of love and peace Flows in us singing his song." (Bhai Gurdas, // 1-pauri 23,27)

Heaven at last heard the cries and prayers of the oppressed and there appeared the Savior of Humanity, Prophet of Peace, Fountain of Heavenly Love and Ocean of Virtue in the name of GURU NANAK, the founder of Sikh religion.

Guru Ji isn't Akaal. Akaal is Akaal. Akaal is Ajounee Saibhung. Guru Ji was sent by Akaal to preach the message of Akaal. Guru Ji did as Akaal wanted. As for Guru Ji coming back or not. I don't think Guru Ji would come back but with the way things are going. It might be neccessary. Akaal knows what Akaal is doing so we don't worry. We just do our part.

Guru Ji isn't Akaal. Akaal is Akaal. Akaal is Ajounee Saibhung. Guru Ji was sent by Akaal to preach the message of Akaal. Guru Ji did as Akaal wanted. As for Guru Ji coming back or not. I don't think Guru Ji would come back but with the way things are going. It might be neccessary. Akaal knows what Akaal is doing so we don't worry. We just do our part.

there would be no need for guru sahib to come back if we all just follow the principles of guru granth sahib ji

The gurus were one with god...

but didnt guru gobind singh ji say whoever calls him god will burn in hell ohmy.gif

one with god in a philisophical and religious sense, but not ACTUALY "god". Whaterver form or shape our almighty creator is unknown... however, the gurus took the shape of humans. "god" cannot be simply held and confined in the skin a mere human, otherwise that would mean that god is "one" in a literal man-made sense and not infinite in power - a characteristic that god can only inherit and create.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji probably (imho) said that because he knew that the gurus and himself are not gods... only waheguru is supposed to receive that kind of respect. It should be noted that when we bow down to the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, we are doing it our respect of the message contained in the guru. This is opposed to worshipping the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji as some come to believe or practice.

sikhi way of life is a very philisophical path, that is very deep, yet simple in it's basic form. The message and principles that have been given to us, cannot simply be extracted and presented in a single quote sentence, nor be emulated by a physical ritual/rule/act.

Rituals... idolatry... casteism... all of these are results of humans trying to interprete gods messages in a way that suits themselves. This can simple explained this way: Humans have a tendency to follow something physical - something they can feel, see, and hear. Rather than search for the true meaning and essence of gods words. It's not neccesarily easy and requires meditation and deep thinking on the part of the individual - that's why some people would rather worship a saint, a statue, any physical entity, other than to try to find the deeper meaning.

Sorry to go way off, but i think this had to be mentioned to give people a insight to how i personally feel and believe on many aspects of sikhi. (seeing how people often wonder or question my real knowledge on sikhi topics... i'm still learning!).

:)

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Pakandi baba and a few more, please help m understand these too:

'Gur Nanak Dev Govind roop.'

(Basant Mohalla 5, p-1192, Guru Granth Sahib)

'Gur meh aap rakhaya kartare.'

(Maru Mohalla 1(15), p-1024)

'Gur Nanak Nanak har soai.'

(Gaund Mohalla 5, p-865)

You have to understand that when you reacha certain level you become 1 with god.

As Bhagat Ravidaas Ji says: TOHI MOHI, MOHI TOHI ANTAR KAISA?!?

You am I, I am You.. Whats the difference?!

..Just like waves and water..

Bhramgiani aap parmeswar - Bhramgiani himself is parmeswar.. Because the stage of Bhramgian IS the stage where you become 1 with the Lord.

JOTI JOT RALLI - Just like Light blends into light, your soul (aatma) blends into the infinite (Parmaatma)

So Guru Ji is One with Akal Purakh Waheguru - But we shouldnt worship them as God...

am i wrong?

And yes Definetly in Bachitar Natak Guru Gobind Singh Ji said is straight - If you worship me like God you WILL burn in hell!! Guess that says it all really..