Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj Coming Back!

Guest Bass Singh

Who cares what isher singh said u <banned word filter activated>! Guru gobind singh ji told us never to regard him or the gurus as god or u will be commiting a great sin:

U putting isher's authority against guru gobind singh ji's?

Please donot use bad language against a puran brahm gyani......Baba Isher Singh ji was a mahan gursikh and was highly respected by Baba Kartar Singh Bhindrawale.

remember.

vfy kIAw vifAweIAw ikCu khxw khxu n jwie ]

vaddae keeaa vaddiaaeeaa kishh kehanaa kehan n jaae ||

The description of the greatness of the Great Lord cannot be described.

dasam granth and sarbloh granth are roop of guru gobind singh jee, Guru granth sahib is the roop of guru nanak dev ji to guru tegh bahadur jee...

2 gether they make guru

well if thats tru then because Guru Hargobind sahib ji,Guru Harrai Sahib Ji,Guru Harkrishen sahib ji didnt write any Bani we dont bow to them? wacko.gif and plus Dasam and Sarbloh granth have been questioned and the panth hasnt reached any decesion and many parts of the Dasam granth are controversiol and scholors have said that only some parts are actualy written by Guru Ji.

dasam granth and sarbloh granth are roop of guru gobind singh jee, Guru granth sahib is the roop of guru nanak dev ji to guru tegh bahadur jee...

2 gether they make guru

dont you know that all guru's had the same jyot....like comon man every sikh knows that or should atleast. thats like the first thing they teach you at any camp or school.

please dont undermine guru granth sahib. what you said above is an incredible disrespectful of

guru rakha. pray.gif

Guest peacemaker

2 gether they make guru

dont you know that all guru's had the same jyot....like comon man every sikh knows that or should atleast. thats like the first thing they teach you at any camp or school.

please dont undermine guru granth sahib. what you said above is an incredible disrespectful of

guru rakha. pray.gif

Do you think every person who posts here is a sikh? Even though he has the name "Singh_jee", he smells like a person who is trying to just confuse us!

Do you think every person who posts here is a sikh? Even though he has the name "Singh_jee", he smells like a person who is trying to just confuse us!
he can try all he wants.....this is not an issue at all.....guru granth sahib ji is our guru. period. no if ands or buts.

again, guru gobind singh will only come back if he'd gone somewhere, he's right by you. take down the curtain of ego and you will see him in his physical form in an instant

Guest peacemaker
he can try all he wants.....this is not an issue at all.....guru granth sahib ji is our guru. period. no if ands or buts.

again, guru gobind singh will only come back if he'd gone somewhere, he's right by you. take down the curtain of ego and you will see him in his physical form in an instant

My point, the guy is just stupid then! wacko.gif

Guest peacemaker

i wouldn't say he's stupid but maybe confused or just doesnt know. i was like that once........still am on a lot of issues.

But you said that every sikh should at least know that, didn't you? grin.gif

But you said that every sikh should at least know that, didn't you? grin.gif
oye hoye!!!! :lol: would you stop disecting my post like a surgeon :D emiiiiii :umm: n stick to the topic. rolleyes.gif or i'll get blamed for it again no.gif

Guest militant singh

2 gether they make guru

in my view what u fink is jus not rite all wrong first u support ramghria gurdwara dwn southall and thier actions big up naamdharis and nw this rubbish theroy of urs whats nex?