Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj Coming Back!

Guest Bass Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Pakandi baba and a few more, please help m understand these too:

'Gur Nanak Dev Govind roop.'

(Basant Mohalla 5, p-1192, Guru Granth Sahib)

'Gur meh aap rakhaya kartare.'

(Maru Mohalla 1(15), p-1024)

'Gur Nanak Nanak har soai.'

(Gaund Mohalla 5, p-865)

This verse will silence all!

'So Mukh Jale Jit Ke Tahkur Jooni'

;May that mouth burn which says that God incarnates; (SGGS, M 5, p 1136)

lol... the gurus arent "gods", but instead messengers of gods words. They are just humans, and not even close to the power and love a waheguru.

That reply from lion man was a joke.....i suggest you go back to basic's and obtain more knowlegde before opening your mouth.

Sant baba Isher singh ji told us that we should believe Guru Nanak DEv ji is god ...pray to Guru Nanak dev ji as he is akal....

THAT goes against all Sikhi!

See my post above!

but didnt guru gobind singh ji say whoever calls him god will burn in hell ohmy.gif

What the...? ohmy.gif

Yo not familiar with this verse?

Those who call me Parmehsur [supreme god] shall fall into the pit of Hell.

but didnt guru gobind singh ji say whoever calls him god will burn in hell ohmy.gif

What the...? ohmy.gif

yh thats the one... but didnt he soemthing about burning in fires of hell... thats wat it sed wen i read the translation.

grin.gif

thanks for correcting me though :)

What the...? ohmy.gif

yh thats the one... but didnt he soemthing about burning in fires of hell... thats wat it sed wen i read the translation.

grin.gif

I was trying to find the Bani, but only got the english version! and it goes something like this

' Jo Mujhe Parmeshwar ucchare, woh narak khund main parae''

I know i've said it worng so may Waheguru forgive! pray.gif

Incarnated forms are born from sin, in our previous lives we sined, it is by good deeds of previous lives that we have obtained the human form. We are born from sin.

The Gurus' were avatar's meaning that came down from God, so that makes them without sin and were not Incarnated. Avatar and Incarnation are not the same. Avatar means to come down from.

Everyday I sin, I beg God for forgiveness everyday, hoping that God will forgive me and imbrase me.

Incarnated forms are born from sin, in our previous lives we sined, it is by good deeds of previous lives that we have obtained the human form. We are born from sin.

The Gurus' were avatar's meaning that came down from God, so that makes them without sin and were not Incarnated. Avatar and Incarnation are not the same. Avatar means to come down from.

Everyday I sin, I beg God for forgiveness everyday, hoping that God will forgive me and imbrase me.

Yes, but saying the Gurus were God is falling into the web Christians have done! They claim Jesus is God which is incorrect! Guru's and Jesus had the attributes (sp) of God that is all!

So let us not divert our attention from what the Guru's preached!

Gur Fateh!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Humans werent born with original sin. Each life is part of your souls last life.You could have been human previously and didnt make it. blah blah blah We humans sin, the Gurus never did.

Guru = Guru God = God

Dont justify how you can call the Gurus God.

What the...? ohmy.gif

grin.gif

I was trying to find the Bani, but only got the english version! and it goes something like this

' Jo Mujhe Parmeshwar ucchare, woh narak khund main parae''

I know i've said it worng so may Waheguru forgive! pray.gif

I heard the that it was

" jo mo ko parmeshwar ucchare, wo narak khund main parae"

which could also be translated as One who calls himself as GOD will go to hell.

I heard it from Bhai Pinderpalji's katha. If anyone can provide the actual quote with refrences, it will be easier to know what guruji actually meant.

Also if we only consider guruji to be bhramgyani than bani states, bhramgyani aap parmesar (sukhmani sahib). In most of banis it has been prooved time and again that who so ever immerses himself in the bani becomes one with AKAL. Werent guruji one with AKAL then?

Its so naive and disrespectful to claim Guruji were ordinary humans born among us.

May Waheguruji bless us all!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
Its so naive and disrespectful to claim Guruji were ordinary humans born among us.

This is what makes you dive deeper into Sikhi.

All humans have the same emotions, body parts etc but the Gurus had jyot within. We humans can only get this by huge means of discipline meaning if you become a brahm giani/jevaan mukti etc.

All we can do is stay devoted to Waheguru and beg that we follow the Gurus ways.

This gives me a weird feeling of simran. Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru Ji

its jo MO ko...

ie. whoever worships me as GOD

Veerji, Guruji used "hum" mostly for referring HIMSELF rather than "mo". This may or maynot be true. So going by that, i presumed HE is not referring to HIMSELF. Baaki there are far more important and pertinent issues facing sikhs than this one. Its upto individual what he thinks of guruji, as long as they dont disrespect them.