Guru Gobind Singh Ji Mahraj Coming Back!

Guest Bass Singh

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
the first time baba kartar singh saw isher singh he said that i had heard that ishwer is living here but today i have seen him. n before when baba isher singh heard that baba kartar singh was coming towards him, he quickly ran outside and did dundouth matha teek. now thats humility.

Guru was walking by or something??????????????? grin.gif

ok your talking about the other 1. im talking about the nanaksari isher formally known as inder. but u mentioned nand aswell thas why i thought it was the same.

But the worshipping of babeh has gone to extremes now. there was 1 hindu shrine in memory of nand i came across in india in which they also do akhand paat occasionally. this is the same as taking Guru granth sahib ji into a mandir. since in both places idolating takes place. the place is near nakodar, . (jalandhar)

oh i just heard some news. i heard pehowala is coming to the uk lol. unconfirmed reports. in california none of the gurdware allowed him to hold his program because of the sex allegations against him. we'll see what happens if he comes to the uk.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
the first time baba kartar singh saw isher singh he said that i had heard that ishwer is living here but today i have seen him. n before when baba isher singh heard that baba kartar singh was coming towards him, he quickly ran outside and did dundouth matha teek. now thats humility.

Guru was walking by or something??????????????? grin.gif

man you would'nt understnad. so i'm not going to waste my time explaining it

wacko.gif From what I can read it sounds better if you didnt explain it then grin.gif

oh i just heard some news. i heard pehowala is coming to the uk lol. to havelovk gurdwara. unconfirmed reports. in california none of the gurdware allowed him to hold his program because of the sex allegations against him. we'll see what happens if he comes to the uk.
i got no clue who this person is.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

i dont know if hes dead or alive. i know nand singh is dead and hes become some sort of a hindu god to many sikhs lol. ofcourse we are talkin about the same isher. because hes linked to nand singh and nand singh gave him the name "isher".

when did he die? if hes dead then whos the isher that comes down to the uk on his worldwide "baba tour"? im talking about the nanaksari isher. and i know u are talkin about the same 1.

thats BABA NAND SINGH buddy, u dont believe then we dont care..but dont go on here bashing anybody aite??

errrrr i think we have discussed this enough and need to close this topic.

because we have established that Guru Gobind Singh will only come back if he had gone somewhere in the first place and that Guru Granth Sahib is our only guru.

Guest peacemaker

SHUT YOUR FACE! GO TO PEHOWALA'S LIL BIBI GATHERING IF U LOVE CORRUPT BABEH SO MUCH.

oh i forgot to mention something, its mostly women that do the mindless matha tek to the dead babeh.

lol@baba bashing. how am i baba bashing im tellin the truth. u can get some baba bashing when u see him.

Bro? You got a problem? Don't talk to any woman like that. What the hell is wrong with you? :umm: