One More New Face Behind 1984 Riots

Amrik_revenge

Guest PunjabSingh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fateh,

Khalsa jee's there is no source and links availble which prove this. Yes, but its true i will not tell anything lie in this forum, i also get shocked when i heard this truth from singh's who was there in the field of sant jee (Sant jarnail singh ji khalsa).

You have to believe this, its doesnt contain any proof since bachaan doesnt came forward, still now also, there are many insulting things are happening by R.S.S against sikhs, which is being supported financially by amitabh, i dont hve any proof, but one day we will proof this with picture infront of all.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fateh,

As concerns Bachan being half sikh then he is half sikh by birth and not by choice.

In case this is proved beyond doubt then Bachan will be considered anti Sikh.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one of Amriks fantasy b/s stories.

Amrik, you really do appear to have cornered and monopolised the market for telling lies and twisting the truth for your hidden agenda of promoting hatred between Sikhs and Hindus.

All your posts are full of hatred of utter lies. Telling lies goes against Sikhism.

Come on show us the proof that Bachan paid for petrol etc. Not even Panthic leaders have pointed fingers at him yet you make these allegations based on chinese whispers you have heard.

Another one of Amriks fantasy b/s stories.

Amrik, you really do appear to have cornered and monopolised the market for telling lies and twisting the truth for your hidden agenda of promoting hatred between Sikhs and Hindus.

All your posts are full of hatred of utter lies. Telling lies goes against Sikhism.

Come on show us the proof that Bachan paid for petrol etc. Not even Panthic leaders have pointed fingers at him yet you make these allegations based on chinese whispers you have heard.

gurU ipAwirau…

84 ivc isKW dI jo nslkuSI kIqI geI aus ivc ieh lMgUr (AmIqwb bcn) Swiml sI jW nhIN ..pqw nhIN pr…

ies bwry sunI sunweI gl imlI sI …….

ik ieMdrw nMU PUkx dy progrwm ivc Swml hox leI jdoN ieh lMgUr idlI hvweI Afy qy auqirAw qW

auQy ies ny….iek isK Qwxydwr nMU ,jo ik ies nUM Agy ho ky imlx lgw sI nUM QpV mwirAw sI qy auQy hI BUqry hoey ihMdUAW ny aus isK Qwnydwr nMU kut kut ky mwr idqw sI…….

pr jdoN BweI krmjIq isMG sunwm vwilAW ny idlI ivc rjIv gDI qy golI clweI sI qW ieh lMgUr vI auQy sI ….qy moky qy hI jdoN BweI krmjIq isMG jI PV ky inhQy kr ley gey sn qW swry kWgrsI BweI swihb jI nMU kutx pY gey sn audoN hI hty sn jdoN auhnW nUM XkIn ho igAw sI ik BweI swihb mr gey hn ….

ieh vKrI gl hY ik BweI swihb nUM gurUu swihb ny ApxI ikRpw krky ijaNUdw rK ilAw sI…

aus smyN BweI swihb nUM kutx vwilAW ivc ieh lMgUr vI Swiml sI …aus smyN kuJ pqrkwrW vloN iKcIAW Poto BweI swihb dy aupr clx vwly kys ivc sbUq dy qOr qy lweIAW geIAW sn ….

jo ik Ajy Swied BweI swihb jI kol hoxgIAW…..(dws nUM BweI swihb jI ny Awp idKwieAW sn)[/size]

Not possible.

Bachan is himself half sikh.His mother is Sikh.

Further what would have Bachan gained by killing innocent Sikhs ?

jgdIS twietlr vI isK pirvwr (kpUr PYimlI) dy Gr jMimAw sI [qy bwAd ivc iek iesweI pirvwr vloN god lY ilAw igAw sI….

ik ies kuqy ny isKW dy glW ivc bld ytwierW QW PulW dy hwr pw ky mwirAw sI ???????[/size][/size][/font]

i dont get it..

whos bachan???? :) @

HAHAHAHAHAHAA... AMITABH BACHAN the famous Indian actor :TH: You never heard of him?

no..

i guess i didnt hear of him... wacko.gif

i thought he was a Sikh by readin the name "bachan"

but then someone said something like his mom being a Sikh...or something

so is bachan a Hindu then? wacko.gif

Guest militant singh

i dont get it..

whos bachan???? :) @

HAHAHAHAHAHAA... AMITABH BACHAN the famous Indian actor :TH: You never heard of him?

no..

i guess i didnt hear of him... wacko.gif

i thought he was a Sikh by readin the name "bachan"

but then someone said something like his mom being a Sikh...or something

so is bachan a Hindu then? wacko.gif

u cant be HALF sikh You either an idolator=hindu or sikh sikhism forbids idol worship so hes a HIndu he used 2 luv rajiv gandhi Killer of sikhs

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fateh.

An important information has came into hand that there one more person is involved, who has given a diversion to 1984 sikh riots, Amitabh Bachaan.

Amitabh bachaan a one of the popular actor of the bollywood, sponsored oil and tyres for burning sikhs in 1984 sikh riots.

You all are aware that sajjan kumar, jagdish tytler having a big hands in this but very few people know's the hidden man behind this, yes, its amitabh bachaan.

A 1984 riots is a complete pre-planned riots, includes amitabh bachaan also, who sponserd oil and tyres for burning sikhs at delhi.

Rajiv gandhi has given 48 hours to delhi and U.P hindus for killing as much sikhs as they can.

Jagdish tytler and sajjan kumar, planned the 1984 riots,

Amitabh bachaan has spondered the money.....

See the preplanned activity of independent india.

Guru Fateh

"EHOO MERI AAGYA SUNOOO HEY PYAREE,

BENA TEGH KESANG DEHOO NAA DEDAREE"

im surprised ppl dont know what this sa***'s views were...anyway he shud give up acting, the budda's about to die of heart attack in like 2 seconds