Career

singh_sandhu

Hmm Intresting.... No Cops or Politicians???? We need more sikh youth to represent sikhs in govt. It nice to see sikhs becoming surgeons and helping out people. Well i am a Product Development Engineer with a medical device company and we are designing new device for knee surgery. So by the time we need to replace our good old knees with those metal parts, it would be much better then they are now.

I really wanted to be a cop and maybe i will try to be one sometime. A singh in uniform looks tight. And i guess its a good way to reach out to ppl.

Duchess those are nice photoshop stuff. I too play around with it once in a while, but you certainly have talent.

In the end no matter what profession we choose, its our depth in sikhi that matters most. But its good to see singhs/singhniya in every field. :TH:

LOL wickedd... hav u jus finished ya A Levels yeh?....I jus finished ma GCSEs man... Thursday no.gif Naheeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL :) ...

lol u askin me if i finished A Levels? lol....Bhraavah im in university, bin here 4 past 5 years.....lol....

LOL :@ ...oops and its not bhraavah its pen ji blush.gif LOL he he

oopsy i ment penji blush.gif

Hmm Intresting.... No Cops or Politicians???? We need more sikh youth to represent sikhs in govt. It nice to see sikhs becoming surgeons and helping out people. Well i am a Product Development Engineer with a medical device company and we are designing new device for knee surgery. So by the time we need to replace our good old knees with those metal parts, it would be much better then they are now.

I really wanted to be a cop and maybe i will try to be one sometime. A singh in uniform looks tight. And i guess its a good way to reach out to ppl.

Duchess those are nice photoshop stuff. I too play around with it once in a while, but you certainly have talent.

In the end no matter what profession we choose, its our depth in sikhi that matters most. But its good to see singhs/singhniya in every field. :TH:

:@

Vaheguru pray.gif

good luck with that......see all the gorae freak out when they see a singh in a pilots dress getting onto the same plane they getting on to :umm:

a couple would probably faint.......a couple piss their pants.....a couple would jus start running around like homer n pulling their hair...........ahhh i could go on for a while :lol: tongue.gif

that would be a site to see LOL.gif

good luck with that......see all the gorae freak out when they see a singh in a pilots dress getting onto the same plane they getting on to :umm:

a couple would probably faint.......a couple piss their pants.....a couple would jus start running around like homer n pulling their hair...........ahhh i could go on for a while :lol: tongue.gif

that would be a site to see LOL.gif

You know what i don't find that funny.... i actually think its quite silly of you to promote thoughts like that.

It's all good Sitargirl don't mind him, he's "attempts" to be funny at times, just kidding around. It's good to laugh a little. :D Anyways, yeah it would be a good site to see Papi. But they can do whatever they want, the fact of the matter is when I flying with Air Canada, they gonna know SIKHS RUN CANADA! :D because you know we cool like that. (Actually there is already a SINGH in Air-Canada as a pilot, and a lot of Singh Mundas as Flight Attendants, along with our Punjabi Girls.) :TH: