Dudes I Need Some Help

`KuMi´

Well lemme get straight to the point, like education wise ima like start a new multlimedia couse yeh and like ima go to uni nd advance in the area, if u get me now what i need from u guys, like what kind of jobs are out ther for me. like if i wanted to start a career doing multimedia stuff, like website designs animation stuff like dat.

im not sure u guys get me but pls get me i need sum elp

dis is a usefull site, http://www.connexions-direct.com/jobs4u/se...rch.cfm?id=1705

just choose from the drop downs and once u done that it will come up with a list of possible jobs, btw wen searching u dont need to select one from every field, just the ones u want to fill

heres one job i found http://www.connexions-direct.com/jobs4u/jo...asc&jobfam=

Kumi, multimedia is a really good line to go down in, but make sure you try and keep ahead of the game. Keep your IT skills polished too, and try and learn as much about PC's, networking, e-learning etc as you can. E-learning in particular is a big thing nowadays. Also, keep up to date with IA standards of design in which will help you a lot and improve your prospects.

If you need any help, any time, let me know :)

Kumi, multimedia is a really good line to go down in, but make sure you try and keep ahead of the game. Keep your IT skills polished too, and try and learn as much about PC's, networking, e-learning etc as you can. E-learning in particular is a big thing nowadays. Also, keep up to date with IA standards of design in which will help you a lot and improve your prospects.

If you need any help, any time, let me know :)

Good advice

I dunno bout the UK, but i'm pretty sure the North American market is saturated with this type of human asset. People are trying to get away from the "norm" of a suit and tie job, and are going into highly specialized areas like animation, dreaming of being the next bigshot at Pixar.

Not to discourage you, but the NUMBER of jobs available isn't that many in this field, given the supply...(supply far outweighs demand). The variety and the "coolness" of jobs is probly unparallelled in this industry compared to, for example, lawyers, accountants so on so forth