Hand Reading

Guest 7

Guest Bass Singh

VJKK VJKF

Its always the older generation women that do this!!!!

no offence 2 women but older women do this alot, 2 cultural, gets me upset man sumtimes when i hear a amrithdhari old bibi saying "he done something 2 me, thats y my leg hurts"!

STUPIDITY!

Its hurting because of what ya did in ya past life!!

VJKK VJKF!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you lot jump the gun a bit too quickly.

Guru Nanak Dev Jee never said that palm reading is a load of rubbish. What Guru Nanak Dev Jee said was that "dont waste your lives by living by it."

Lines in your hand do define your future. Hindus believe that this is destiny and that whatever they do, they cannot change it. Guru Nanak Dev Jee told them this is wrong and your future, your destiny, depends on your karam... depends on your bhagti and if you do any.

Ive seen it myself. Lines in your hand DO change, the more you become closer to God. Im not saying that from my own hands, but someone i know very very well.

So the message is, your life... your destiny.. is in YOUR hands. This is what Guru Jee sought to teach the Hindus.

Bhul chuk maaf

itz stupid stuff, but funnily enuff agen i kno quite a few bibiyaan hu are like, babe kohlon hath purohnah ya apaa (we guna get are hands read by some baba)... how can sum ordinary man cum up to u, look @ ur hand and tell ur future? they arent exactly God are they...

only Guru Ji knows are future...no one else.

There was this pandit jaya in panjab and this lady sed get all our hands read i just stared at her and sed look yeh i dont beliv in this, but they still made me get ma hand out infront of this pakandi...n he goes yea

Mere khol avin, mein taan pair bhi paradan...

People who can read hands can tell you what's destined for you at that point in time, but as every action has a reaction our actions can change the future and thus lines on hands change based on what we do. I'm not saying we should all go and have our hands read but there is something to it, but nothing is above God as He can change anything and everything in a second. If you get your hand read there's nothing to say that will eventually happen as there are too many factors in day to day life that will influence the eventual outcome. As I mentioned all this is nothing because God can change things in an instant.
couldn't have said it any better

i think it is absolute rubbish...ive got lines all over my hand from playing tabla???

what will the hand reader say then?? "you will become a good tabla player one day"..???!!!

..and yeah (sorry if i sound sexist) but its mainly the women who are interested in it for some reason with the exception of the odd guy (who is most likely a fake sant/baba/wannabe or something)

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

it doesnt make sense, one hand is supposed to be for u and one hand tells u about the person u gona marry BUT what if u arent gona marry?? then all those lines went to waste?? were all of them just made up then? shouldnt that hand show that u arent gonna get married? it's just a stupid attempt on our part to get answers to the unkown...

itz stupid stuff, but funnily enuff agen i kno quite a few bibiyaan hu are like, babe kohlon hath purohnah ya apaa (we guna get are hands read by some baba)... how can sum ordinary man cum up to u, look @ ur hand and tell ur future? they arent exactly God are they...

only Guru Ji knows are future...no one else.

There was this pandit jaya in panjab and this lady sed get all our hands read i just stared at her and sed look yeh i dont beliv in this, but they still made me get ma hand out infront of this pakandi...n he goes yea

Mere khol avin, mein taan pair bhi paradan...

leh laaa

acha, tere kol hon aonga..fehr mera hath pureee chungi turaan. Pair vee parh dayee LOL.gif meh jahnkeh pair nee dhoneh...boh (smell) maaroo ga there val....lol ... Meh dekhoo ga thoo teekh kaynah ki galth...