Hand Reading

Guest 7

hey, just wanted to know of what sikhs think about hand reading(reading the lines tell the futrue etc..) and does that stuff come true? some girl read my hands and she said that i wasnt gonna have a hot wife, sh'd be alright. i know it sounds funny but, just wanted to know. thnx

Have faith in God/Guru. Not someone who thinks knows your future. I can only suggest that you don't waste your time thinking about it.

exactly, i find them a total waste of time and rubbish chatters...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once i was coming back home from shopping with mum and this afghan sikh (probably 2 numberrrreeee) came and said he can tell us whats goin to happen 2 us in the future etc. neways he gave my mum a dodgy sweet and grabbed her hand n i woz like WT*. so i threw da sweet away,pushed his hand aside and walked off. u duno where his hands have been. ew v1.gifwar.gif

once i was coming back home from shopping with mum and this afghan sikh (probably 2 numberrrreeee) came and said he can tell us whats goin to happen 2 us in the future etc. neways he gave my mum a dodgy sweet and grabbed her hand n i woz like WT*. so i threw da sweet away,pushed his hand aside and walked off. u duno where his hands have been. ew v1.gifwar.gif

no offence to the afghani but never trust them, back in last october there were these imported illegal afghanis in our area, and they used 2 seduce any girl into their charms by doing something 2 er, either perfumating her wid something or giving her something, but whenever they seduced the girls, they wouldnt be the same, theyd be like clinging onto them etc...when the police got infromed the afghani done a runner

these peeps can do n e fin 2 get girls, please themselves, and get a full stay in UK no.gifno.gif

hey, just wanted to know of what sikhs think about hand reading(reading the lines tell the futrue etc..) and does that stuff come true? some girl read my hands and she said that i wasnt gonna have a hot wife, sh'd be alright. i know it sounds funny but, just wanted to know. thnx

why didnt u punched her face when she gave u that bad news lol

btw palmistry is nothing :umm: those ppl also have fate who dont have hands :lol:

Dont 4get those horny ones... who find a beautiful kuri who wants her hand read... lol.. its funy how they start stroking it saying "tere hatt bot sohne ah"

horny ones, lol LOL.gif