Akhand Kirtanee Jatha UK December Samagam

akjforever

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to guruvah: chengga when i come ova to ur place im gonna take up ur challange.. but it will only be in PUNJABI COOKING... not any of ur western food.. (pizza, spaghetti or sandwiches) and plus maggi is not included too 

i will see U next FEB!!HERE !!u messed with the wrong fella !! :@ i don't like to loose either! tongue.gif:@ .........the preperation fo the WAR BEGINZZ NOW! :g :v .........u get to choose one judge...and me one too! :@ ...........BTW.....BALWIMDER IS NOT allowed to be one of the judgezz laugh.giftongue.gif

OMG.. daass doesn't live in california .. me is somewhere around umm fakesville state... tongue.gif

btw.. derv.. i don't have spears posters in my room but i will take chances of putting one up there if i get the word that u gonna come.. cauz i want to live in peace tongue.gif haha (JK)

btw.. any sangat is welcome to my hood :@ (of course the ones i know)

im still mad @ gurki sis cauz she didn't stay @ my place :@

S1ngh Posted on Dec 6 2003, 01:37 AM

btw.. derv.. i don't have spears posters in my room but i will take chances of putting one up there if i get the word that u gonna come.. cauz i want to live in peace  haha (JK)

no matter what..........i am gonna take ur bed!!(hope ur mom is an indian....cause they really treat*mehmaan* very well tongue.gif .......).......then u have NO CHANCE OF KICKIN ME OUT!........btw........Jkaur doesn't know how to cook chinese i do!! tongue.gif:@ .....but ofcourse she might prepare u some *IBAN SPECIALTY*!!!( tongue.gif .....i know i am wicked!)....just jokin no hard feelinzz :@ :nihungsmile:

derv... chinese food got no taste .. it doesnt have dat thika taste.. but i do know how to cook chinese too dun ya worry.. well about judges i know who to choose from my side :@ u choose one of ur own chengga... let da games begin :@ .. bhenjee can of course taste da dishes.. but beware of derv food u mite have to run to da toilet a dozen of time after sampling his dish tongue.gif

Jkaur Posted on Dec 6 2003, 07:30 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

derv... chinese food got no taste .. it doesnt have dat thika taste.. but i do know how to cook chinese too dun ya worry.. well about judges i know who to choose from my side  u choose one of ur own chengga... let da games begin  .. bhenjee can of course taste da dishes.. but beware of derv food u mite have to run to da toilet a dozen of time after sampling his dish 

btw.....if she really needz to go for a dozen time....i can supply the tissu paper!(because it aint gonna be the food cocked by me tongue.gif ....but by Jkaur.....because she will have that*GOLDEN TOUCH OF IBAN+MELANAU FOOD*) :@ .........btw.....letz just stick to punjabee.......because u have no chance to win me over chinese food! tongue.gifwink.gif .............btw...my mom comes from punjab........and urzz doesn't........ :TH: .............and i help her in the kitchen all the time! :nihungsmile: .........do u think u can beat me?? :@

Guest balwinderkaur

wah im getting scared already tongue.gif ... hm i think ill give it a pass tongue.gif if yall cooking punjabi food then i dowan. I want chinese cooking........NOODLES.....MIX VEGE....yum yum..... okay better stop talking so much now..i have to go for my piano exam now :'( oh sangat jee plz plz plz be a darling and do ardaas that i do an awesome job. merci bien. :@