Beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib @ Hotel In Blackpool

speakthetruth

GurFateh jio

to be perfectly honest Sangat ji, i am quite sick and tired of this issue.

dont people know that theyre screwed in the head???

especially the committee people

people from our community are growing stupider by minutes.

lokaa nuu taa kee dakhona... :umm:

asee Guru ji dee respect vee nee kar sakde. no.gif

why would anyone want to have anand karaj in a hotel where u gotta setup the whole place clean it n stuff. i mean its just more work.

gurudwara on the other hand is already meant of these types of activies and they are always clean, look nice n all that.

i dunooo, maybe i'm stupid cause this dont make any sense.

i mean if you really want to celebrate in a hotel, go have a reception of something later on

but gole maro does raise a gud point. if the place is cleaned properly then why should it be a problem? grin.gifgrin.gif :umm:

why would anyone want to have anand karaj in a hotel where u gotta setup the whole place clean it n stuff. i mean its just more work.

gurudwara on the other hand is already meant of these types of activies and they are always clean, look nice n all that.

i mean if you really want to celebrate in a hotel, go have a reception of something later on

but gole maro does raise a gud point. if the place is cleaned properly then why should it be a problem? grin.gifgrin.gif :umm:

Such people wouldn't hesitate in taking Guru Ji in a metal suitcase and see the idea of doing anand karaj's at halls as a good idea. I doubt very much they would be scrubbing the floors prehand to make sure it's clean enough.

GurFateh jio

to be perfectly honest Sangat ji, i am quite sick and tired of this issue.

dont people know that theyre screwed in the head???

especially the committee people

people from our community are growing stupider by minutes.

lokaa nuu taa kee dakhona... :umm:

asee Guru ji dee respect vee nee kar sakde. no.gif

I know, eh? Tell me about it. All I can say is the SINGHZ that will be protesting tommorow, rip them apart and don't even count the pieces. :D Akal Purakh be with you, and Righteousness shall prevail.

:lol:

If people want to have the whole setup cleaned etc, then thats their choice if they wish to spend the time, money and effort in doing that.

As for the metal suitcase, good point... or is it? I would say the best way to protect my most valuable assets is to lock them away in a fireproof, bulletproof case so nothing can break or harm them at all, be it fire or bullets or any type of weapons. So just wondering now... would you not want to protect your Guru Jee the best you can? I would jump in the path of a bullet for my Guru. But what about the next bullet? And i am not fireproof. Im not saying that that metal case them guys used was appropriate... but i feel likes its ourselves we should question. When i first saw that, i was like "whoa, how would Guru Jee have breathed in such a confined, dark case." But then I remembered... why was i worried? My Guru can survive ANYTHING! My Guru is beyond this world. My Guru is beyond light and dark. My Guru is even beyond breathing! They dont call Him 'Eternal' for nothing do they?! I hear the way people talk and read what people say about this situation and in my mind im thinking "these people dont really TRULY believe in Maharaj and His eternal presence in this world."

Sorry if i offend.

VaheguruJiKaKhalsa VaheguruJiKiFateh!

The Chief Inspector of Blackpool has confirmed that Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's Saroop will not be taken to the Norbreck Castle Hotel Queens, Blackpool today. The Anand Karaj has been moved to a Gurudwara Sahib in Preston known as the Guru Nanak Recreational Centre.

Dhan Guru Dhan Guru Pyaray!

GurFateh!