Cremation Or Burial

singh di fauj

Nowhere in the Sikh religion does it say we're to be cremated only. As the hindus do! It's a personal prefrence, otherwise Guru ji would have said to the muslim/hindu followers to only cremate or bury his shroud!

I may want to be buried

If you do in fact have a choice, cremation seems to be the only ideal and rational choice as it saves land and speeds up degradation. Ultimately both methods result an identical outcome - degradation of the human body to organic compounds. Why take the slow route and unnecessarily waste productive land?

My 2 cents

But you could be buried in a unknown crave to happily decompose or your meat could be fed to some sort of animal and your bones could be used in some sort of chinese medicine grin.gif

Or like i said before your body can be donated for experimentation in the name of science grin.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you could be buried in a unknown crave to happily decompose or your meat could be fed to some sort of animal and your bones could be used in some sort of chinese medicine grin.gif

Or like i said before your body can be donated for experimentation in the name of science grin.gif

why not?

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

When i die i want my legs to be hacked off and buried, my arms to be hacked off and cremated and my body and head to be cut into 100 pieces and hidden around the world. :D

Akhoza - who has that much time to cut ur dead body into pieces...

think positive ..

A butcher cuts meat from bones all day. hire a butcher to hack ya up :umm: ewwww gross job.

I want my burial to be cremated :lol: Or my ashes made into kids sidewalk chalk :D heheheheh ewwwwww

When i die i want my legs to be hacked off and buried, my arms to be hacked off and cremated and my body and head to be cut into 100 pieces and hidden around the world. :D

Akhoza - who has that much time to cut ur dead body into pieces...

think positive ..

A butcher cuts meat from bones all day. hire a butcher to hack ya up :umm: ewwww gross job.

I want my burial to be cremated :lol: Or my ashes made into kids sidewalk chalk :D heheheheh ewwwwww

Hahahaha LOL.gif

I cant resist this one forum Sangat people but....................

I want my skull to by cut, and have a hindu use my skull as a bowl or a cup to drink from :umm:

post-5391-1156800206.jpg

here comes the crying and wailing from the select few :lol: hehehehehehehehhe

I want my skull to by cut, and have a hindu use my skull as a bowl or a cup to drink from :umm:

post-5391-1156800206.jpg

Couldnt help yourself rolleyes.gif

post-5391-1156800206.jpg

"jis sir ruch ruch bhandhat paag ||

tis sir chunch savaras kaag ||" d_oh.gif

great gesture khalsa ji !!! but why you allow the use of your skull to a hindu alone :D

in fact the word "angitha" is visible every time when ever "antim kriya" of any of our beloved guru sahiban is noted in history, which means cremating stage prepared with the help of woods.

cremation also help fast decomposition of body

Nowhere in the Sikh religion does it say we're to be cremated only. As the hindus do! It's a personal prefrence, otherwise Guru ji would have said to the muslim/hindu followers to only cremate or bury his shroud!

I may want to be buried

If you do in fact have a choice, cremation seems to be the only ideal and rational choice as it saves land and speeds up degradation. Ultimately both methods result an identical outcome - degradation of the human body to organic compounds. Why take the slow route and unnecessarily waste productive land?

My 2 cents

Dude how much land am i likely to take up? I'm only 5' 11'' :TH:

Anyway it's prefrences, and i choose to be buried.

!

I may want to be buried[/b]

Dude how much land am i likely to take up? I'm only 5' 11'' :TH:

Anyway it's prefrences, and i choose to be buried.

Sounds like the christian world has brainwashed you into taking good care of you dirty rotten corpse after you die :umm: I used to be like that until GuruJi revealed that the body is of no worth, and only the spirit is the only thing that matters. If bodies are of worth, then go collect a big pile of dead bodies and celebrate the lifeless stinking decomposing flesh. :lol:

I'd like my ashes sent into space, so I can be one with the cosmos for eternity.

Thats a cool idea. :TH: I never thought of that but......... How can your ashes be put there naturally??

I think I want to be frozen before I die, and be thawed out in a couple hundred years just to go to the U.K and see if they are still commiting beadbi to Guru Sahib and see if they are still retarded enough to have supposed "caste" based Gurdwaras. I would also go to Canada and see how much lionchilds advice and manmat screwed up all the people who listened to him heheheh rolleyes.gif :D