Greater-Punjab

girls are stupid.

they dont deserve anything.

they create problems.

they are individual lowlifes.

they are pathetic.

they are of no use.

they should all die.

^^^^what MOST people in Punjab see as OKAY things to believe in.

but is COMPLETELY AGAINST SIKHI!!!!

in fact all that stuff is true to whoever thinks like that :umm:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can any one see it from their point of view ?

a girl

worry all your life..when she is small , when she gets a teenager ,

then worry if she is okay with her husband, worry worry worry.....

when u are so poor what can u do?

i only worry about my little girl but only as i totaly adore her...

Then maa nu akul chaidi! Oh Waheguru kion lokh india vich tusi dangur buniye!!

*Slaps Forhead repeatedly*

oye maa da kii kasur??

Maa da kussur taan, if she lets the people of her village attack her daughter (verbally/physically)

Halle taan na hovega, paar kalnu oh na shoche mera khasam maar giya meri thee da kar ke, taan uh kurriye di jindighi karab kar deve! Gal tikh?

Maa da kussur taan, if she lets the people of her village attack her daughter (verbally/physically)

Halle taan na hovega, paar kalnu oh na shoche mera khasam maar giya meri thee da kar ke, taan uh kurriye di jindighi karab kar deve! Gal tikh?

eh tan gal think kahi tusi.

hopefully the mom wont be like u came n he went n blame the innocent girl. that would suck, cause u know the mom is also a girl.....so hopefully she would cherish her lil bundle of joy :TH:

meaning? :umm:

meaning? :umm:

Did you understand what i wrote?

It's not always the fathers that want to get rid of girls, mothers are just as much to blame!! - If my partner suggested we should kill my child be it girl or boy, i'd rip them apart. If you talk about poverty, then the morons shouldn't have unprotected sex, then should they. Bander na hoon!!

eh tan gal think kahi tusi.

hopefully the mom wont be like u came n he went n blame the innocent girl. that would suck, cause u know the mom is also a girl.....so hopefully she would cherish her lil bundle of joy :TH:

Hanji Veera! - Raab ne ditti hoye kuri. Be happy hunnah!

^^^^^ yea mothers are 2 blame 2, I know quite a few auntiyaa, my masi's friends, and theyre like, "SAADEH THAH MUNDEH HUNDHE YA" very proudly, then theres some that say "SAADE KURIYA PUTHA NI KAH THO JAHM DI YAA" no.gif itz all stupid, aswell as the fathers the mothers are to be blamed 2.

It's all society again. no.gifno.gifno.gif