Yet Another Case

Mehtab Singh

I am tired of pasting such painful news articles every few days. Here is the URL. Please read it yourself: http://www.samachar.com/showurl.htm?rurl=h...risoner~clipped

Even though i have anger towards the other cases, this has no affect on me. He's in jail for murder, so he shouldn't have the Kesh, as that's showing Sikhs that obey the law in a bad light! -That's how i feel, sorry!

Guest PunjabSingh

Let us first fight amongst ourselves,discredit leaders like Mann and Bittu,give full support to prakash badal,titu badal(sukhbir),surinder kaur badal who are supporters of bhaniarawala,ashutosh,RSS.

And let us not forget about supporting dullo (Punjab pradesh congress committe president)who recently met bhaniarawala for his support and whose son is involved in a case of molesting girls and firing at Shimla recently.

Jathedar Balwant Singh Nandgarh of Damdama Sahib has shown himself yesterday by attacking Mann personally in his speech at Talwandi Sabo though Mann did not attack anyone personally from that stage.

On one hand we bring such people to represent Sikhs then how can we expect to bring justice for Sikhs in Punjab or outside ?

If we still dont wake up and unite we'll suffer even more.

Harjot Singh Brar

no.gif Even tho he in 4 murder :umm:

I dont think no 1 has the right 2 cut the hair. Kesh shud be respected no matter wat

If he had any consideration for his Kesh, he'd not have committed the crime, hunnah?

Guest peacemaker

IMHO it should.

What about self defence.

Maybe the definition isn't clear to me. If it was self defence, wouldn't that be like you accidentally killed the person defending yourself, and didn't have the intention going in of killing the person, which would be murder?