Tips On Controlling Crying

Guest _nobody_

Guest _nobody_

Sangat jee for the past year or so when i listen to kirtan in classical style &/or by singhnia especially it just hits me & i cry tears - i don't loudly or nothin but its embaressing as i'm not a child & i know singhs are looking at me so i lower my head and hide my face - i know this isnt necessarily a bad thing but i wish i had better control of myself

any tips at preventing this please?

take deep deep breaths

mind you parji/penji you should feel blessed that you have that feeling :umm: :TH:

wish i had it pray.gif

Vaheguru

i know what you mean bro/sis

lol even at home i have to go and cry in a different room

like i guess its good to try and hide it so other people won't say stuff like "oh its pakhand" etc -

also crying is a good thing, your soul is longing and weeping, remember to take kleenex lol that can be a problem somtimes, i don't know how you can control it, you should let it happen, feel it, experience it, do not feel ashamed :umm:

VJKK VJKF

i agree with sarpanchni 007 :umm: .....take deep breaths and say vaheguru....oh you're so blessed dear panji/veerji.....your tears are just showing your undestanding and love for guru sahib :lol: vaheguru....it doesn't matter whether other people think it's pakhand or something or not....only you and guru sahib know that the tears that come out of ur eyes and roll down your cheeks are because of the true love you have :D it happens to me sometimes but i just take a deep breath unless i just can't control myself because everything is sssoooooo beautiful.....don't be ashamed or scared to show your love for guru sahib....whether it be going really high on naam simran or crying by listening to keertan or simran :D and don't worry...we're all children...guru sahib's children.....i'm listening to the AKJ asa di vaar done by bibi charnjit kaur on saturday morning at the sanjha samagam....and i can't stop crying cuz it's so beautiful...her voice....the tune.....and just the bani itself :@ don't worry ji.....if you're really concerned though then just say guru sahib help me control my tears.....vaheguru....vaheguru.....vaheguru.....bless ya pray.gif bhul chuk maaf ji blush.gif

i hope i helped panji/veerji blush.gif

VJKK VJKF

its called bairaag bhai........thank guruji you have it.......

but ya i guess you could ardaas to guruji that you only get internal bairaag ie tears dont come but you still feel what you feel now when you cant stop crying.

i dunno how thats gonna work.

i'm the same way sometimes i can't stop it and ya its kinda embarassing especially when you got kids around who yell "are you crying?" blush.gif

i'm the same way sometimes i can't stop it and ya its kinda embarassing especially when you got kids around who yell "are you crying?" blush.gif

HAHAHAHAHA LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif
:D :umm:

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv wrong thread buddy emiiiiiiiiiii rolleyes.gif (didnt want to make another post :lol: )

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

HAHAHAHAHA LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif
:lol: :umm:

leh joke kharab kar ditha LOOOL TOLD U I'D GET U!!

Sangat jee for the past year or so when i listen to kirtan in classical style &/or by singhnia especially it just hits me & i cry tears - i don't loudly or nothin but its embaressing as i'm not a child & i know singhs are looking at me so i lower my head and hide my face - i know this isnt necessarily a bad thing but i wish i had better control of myself

any tips at preventing this please?

There is no need to control, whatever is happening is happening between you and God. For you nothing else should exist in that room or darbaar. Let other look, let other stare if they wish, perhaps they are praying to God that they become like you. You never know, you could be creating a tidlewave of Vairaag in the Sangat. Be yourself, allow whatever is happening to happen to its fullest. Don't obstruct this Grace with you being conscious of what others might be thinking. Free yourself from the mind and its self-conscoiusness. The more you let go of this feeling the more you will be able to go deeper into vairaag.

You can always move to the back of the Sangat or sit in the back to begin with. Perhaps a corner where no one is sitting.

God bless you my friend

Waheguru.