Ucas Personal Statement

_GURSIKH_

WJKK WJKF

well i hve to write a personal statement fr ucas as me applying to uni n i dnt kno wha kind of stuf i need to write. i wna do chemical engeneering (C.E) and i gt no work experience reltad wth C.E no.gif

so i'll be very thankful if any1 can help me with wha fings i can put dwn.

puk chuk muaaf

WJKK WJKF :T:

fnx sitargirl and guru ji's sipahi :T: :T:

da only fing me worried bout is dat i aint gt no wrk experience aprt frm ma yr11 wrk experience hahaha

so me dnt kno wha 2 put. i do wrk experience at hme vacumng, help mata ji wth da daal :nihungsmile: so cn i put dat dwn tongue.gif hehe

lol god help u :umm:

haha nah jokes extra curicula means everything u do.. basically u haf 2 prove 2 em dat u stil a geek even thou ent an exam-machine.. u haf 2 prove to them dat u a normal human being who manages to becum a natural genius! lol

Basically I'm sure you got the idea...you actually have alot to play with. All you have to do now is start drafting your personal statement and get it checked by loadsa people!!

Yes penji.. but be careful, some advices cancel eachother out.

I suggest go toa student who already got in.. and ask em kindly to sort out the structure of ur PS.. let them do the rest (but put it in ur own words.. after all it IS personal!)