Sri Guru Singh Sahib Gurdwara Southall Elections Latest

Singh_Shiromani

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

havnt been on here for a few days, jokes aside miltant singh and surpanch seriously for you guys to mention Dokals daughter in laws suicide is totally unpresidented unreprehensible and scandalous. As if Malis performance in worverhampton wasnt below the belt mentioning personal issues in such a senstive and sad day for the familes of the three sikh brothers?

Like azad has highlighted what relevance did Dokals Daughter in law have to the goings on of the gudwara? youve actually implied directly that Dokals involvment in the gudwara and its runnings and his alledged wrongdoings are the reasoning behind his bad luck ie the unfortunate death of his Daughter in law? Please lets have some prespective and decency here for gods sake!

You guys are filth.IMMORAL DOG BREATH WATLESS MONKEYS GROW UP.JUST HOW MUCH SHITARR DO U GUYS WANT? DO YOU ENJOY BEING BATTERED EMBARRESED HUMILIATED EXPOSED AND STRIPPED! YOU NEED A RETHINK FOR EVERYONES SAKE. grin.gif

yes 'truekhalsa', we have already established that Malhi shouldnt have used the funeral as a political playground. But at least we do admit that malhi's side do have mistakes.

Sohi & Co think they are invincible. thats the saddest thing! They dont know whats coming to them.

You talkin about filth, the commitee cant even keep simple hygine in the gurdwara. As well as cocroaches running around, I have personaly seen mice/rats running around park ave. Once I saw one running accross the chananee in the upstairs hall during a youth kirtan program. Another time, I saw one run out under the where the parshad is served. When I told the granthi about it, he goes ' oh koina, kitchen vich vee bohat firdeeaa..' (oh don't worry there are many running around in the kitchen too..). I was shocked, how can you let the run around in a place where you a preparing food for hundreds of people a day. If the council came to check it out, they would probably close down the gurdwara for hygine violations. After that day, I have thought twice about eating there.

and about mr. RSS Dokal, what can I say? self explanatory really.

And we aint the ones getting embarred and humiliated, You are just doing that to yourself. Im sure everyone can make up their own mind and can see that sohi and his committee are a bunch of twats, who have no interest in sikhi, but just want choadari. Dont make sense to me!

Gurvah i really hope your ok..youve been openly made to look like a complete and utter watless <banned word filter activated> on these forums! im sure deep down even your allies would agree deep down your seriously retarded and extremly imature and stupid.

For the basis of your argument at this late stage having lost having listened to your lies and propaganda you finally( as if things wont bad enough for you?), resort to mentioning personal hygiene ...rats mice and cocroaches? I think here you refer to your superiors and yourself as the cockroach( sure youve seen scarface).Your level of stupidity baffles me. Your now No1 TOP OF THE STUPID SINGH 2006 SCUM LIST. :TH:

I though even you a person simple and basic in nature would had after reading the prior posts been sensitive enough not to slate the Dokal Family again. Shameful.

Ps If your worried about the hygiene of the gudwara and claim to be a gursikh why not go and do some cleaning duties, some sewa? Cleaning isnt only limited to cleaning your skid marks of your kacha. I would happily love to continue this education in real time would be a pleasure to meet stupid singh top list in person.

have fun rat catching you cat! :T:

so called '''true''''' khalsa you trying to threten me with action on the streets?Viloence? you mentioned being battered and'shitar' as in beatings -may i remind you that the metropolitan police is monitoring this forum at this time,so please next time be careful if you dnt want 2 end up seeing me in court ........you are the foll my friend and are can do nothing to me i dnt threten you ,but for some reason you threten me well i guess you Mr Sohis chela RAJ KAREGA KHALSA AKI RAHE NAI KOI

All, Please can we all show some repect to each other on these forums. These forums should be used for discusion and debates, although we do have differing views please can we debate this in an adult manner and rember we are all fellow sikh brothers and sisters. So please do not use abusive language True Khalsa.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Wahegur Ji Ki Fateh

Sarpinch, How do you know the police are monitoring this site, could it be because you told them to? Also I cant see you taking anyone to court, not JUDGING by the past record of lion group in front of the justice system! Not to mention the charity comission! After all the proof of wrong doing you and Gurvah seem to have amassed I am surprised you havent broken down the doors of the High court by now, well at least you got something else to add to your 'weapons of mass distraction' docier. I am willing to bet that instead of going to court with your bogus non existant evidence you will continue to shamefully harras people ( the family of the deceased brothers in the midlands and the families of the late Mrs Dokhal) who are at this time trying to cope with unimaginable grief! Why dont you PROVE everyone who thinks that you are just making up lies to get your grubby hands on the Golak wrong and finally go to court with your evidence! I will tell you why.....because you have been exposed as power hungry, golak dreaming, election losers without a conscience who will stoop to any level of lying and maligning people who are traumatised by recent tragic events in order to take the focus of your shamefull election defeat . Its time to put up or shut up, if the truth is with you then please take it to court and back up your ridiculus boasts. Everyone watch how these guys wriggle out of proving anything in court and continue to to lie.........watch this space for further ducking and diving!

i did not diss no family of the 3 young gursikhs if you could shw me where i have ill hang my head in shame ,hw dare u accuse me of disrespecting 3 great sikhs who targically died...have shame ... yh the evidence put up on this site is real all sound video audio pictures you name it u cant dispute it cos its real doakl shouldnt of gne to the RSS march thts my personal believe tht if you go agianst gurmat u get paap and dokal paied for his paap with what happned and also the picture of dokal on the naamdhari sit is real go check ur self i knw the police monitor this site as they said they ahd recieved intelligence of a MASS protest agianst himmat sohi and his bolllywood stunt from a sikh website..himmat sohis chamche tld coppers them selves about this site what u on why would i go and tell them u stupid or somenthing himmats chamche lied to police tht singsh 4rm bham were gna come and start a fight thts y coaches were turned back u aint azad u ghulam 2 sohi

Surpanch , apparently youve reported this forum to the police asking them to monitor its ongoings. I in turn have returned the favour and reported you to the dogy singh heshe mens club. They have replied saying you escaped their santuary and they dont want you back!!

You ask me not to be rude and abusive I havnt. At worst ive been a touch sarci and humourous. I dont feel obliged to be polite or anything to inviduals who represent such fundementally corrupt people. All you deserve is disrespect based on your own dishevelled biased circumstancial rubbish. Why again have you disrespected Mr Dokal? Dont you for the third time of saying ,appreciate that his daughter in laws unfortunate death has no relevance to his involvment to anything let alone the gudwara?He didnt get pap as you put it. You playing god? Please distain from such insensitive unnecessary personal remarks you lady boy.

The best party as the sangat have voted are in control. The Baag party have won again. They have nothing to prove! Personally these posts are just a source of more amusement as well as correcting the lion party propaganda projected by its kerb crawlers the likes of surpanch wjjf gurvah and all the other confused souls.

The word on the street is in your language, dont start fights in the gudwara at agm meetings otherwise people get shitaar. Apparently was quite a site witnessing lion party members of all shapes and sizes provoking individuals into defending themselves and inevatabily bitting of more then they could chew. Shitarr! This probabloy explains them employing and funding the recent campaign hiring approx 800 people whom have never attended the gudwara as well as inviting their african and muslim bredrins to turn up...better luck next time .......SCUM! :nihungsmile:

surpanch either find yourself a wife or get out more you intelligent ape! :e: